National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M.Sc holders
Company name :National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)
Posts :Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.16,000/-18,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply :27.10.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Chemistry of the Institute.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Name of the Research Project : “Lanthanide based wavelength converters for smart lightings”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : Navel Research Board (NRB), DRDO, New Delhi
- Tenure of the Project : 03 Years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 03 Years
- Job Description : To carry out research in the field of Solid state chemistry and Lanthanide luminescence
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs. 16,000/- (1st & 2nd year), Rs.18,000/- (3rd year)
- Essential Qualifications and experience : M.Sc., in Chemistry/ (specialization: Inorganic/ Organic/ Physicalchemistry) with aggregate marks of 65% or 7.00 CGPA with valid GATE score/NET
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : valid GATE/NET score and one year experience in Materials synthesis and knowledge in structure – composition – property correlations will be preferred.
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
- For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : DR. Vaidyanathan Sivakumar Address : Department of Chemistry N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-2462654 (O), 9438503635 (Mob.) E-mail : [email protected]
How to apply:
Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with coloured photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 27.10.2014. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project.Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to apply: 27.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Rourkela||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017