National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) invitesapplication for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M.E/ M.Tech holders
Company name :National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)
Posts :Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.E/ M.Tech
Salary : Rs.16,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply :05.11.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering of the Institute.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Junior Research Fellow- 01 post
- Name of the Research Project : “Person Re-identification using Feature Correspondence in Multi-Camera Network Surveillance Infrastructure”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : Science and Engineering Research Boasrd(SERB)
- Tenure of the Project : 02 years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 02 years
- Job Description : Background/foreground modeling,feature fusion,object association etc.Candidate may opt for higher qualifications.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs.16,000/- P.M.
- Essential Qualifications and experience : M.Tech.(CS/EC/EE with good academic record.
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Previous research experience and publications in computer vision are beneficial but not necessary.Good programming skills (Matlab, C++) and fluency in spoken and written English are required.
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability
- For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address:Name : Dr.Pankaj K.SaAddress : Dept. of Computer Sciencce & Engineering, N.I.T.Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-246 2362 E-mail : [email protected]
How to apply:
Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with coloured photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications, experience certificate etc., to Asst.Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 5th November.2014. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 05.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Roukela|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016