National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) invites application for the recruitment of Post-Doctoral Research Fellow with Ph.D Degree educational background
Company name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)
Posts : Post-Doctoral Research Fellow
Qualification : Ph.D Degree
Salary : Rs.35, 000/-pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : Rourkela
Last Date to apply: 08/09/2014
Details of Post :
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow:
- Qualification : Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering / Biotechnology / Computer Science / Electrical / Mechanical / Chemical / Biochemical / Ceramic / Material Science / Pharmacy, OR M.D. with 3 years experience in the field of Stem Cell, Cryopreservation.
- Experience : Candidates with research experience in Tissue Engineering, Biomaterials, Stem Cells, Cryopreservation of cells and tissue, CAD of Biomedical devices, Biomedical Image Processing, Biomechanics, and related areas shall be given preference.
- Tenure: 1 year, renewable for one more year on satisfactory performance.
- Fellowship: 35, 000/ – p. m.
- Age : Below 35 years
How to apply:
- Interested candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria may submit their applications to the following address attaching their bio-data with photocopies of testimonials. Addressed to: Prof. Krishna Pramanik Professor, Biotechnology and Medical Engineering Co-ordinator and Principal Investigator of COE NIT Rourkela, Rourkela-769008 The envelope containing above document should be superscribed by “Application for Post Doctoral Fellowship programme under COE.”
- The last date for receiving application through speed post/ courier is 08/09/2014. The result of scrutiny and the date for interview will be notified in the institute web site www.nitrkl.ac.in on 11/09/2014 and the same will be intimated to the candidates by email. The candidates are requested to visit the institute website to know their results. NIT Rourkela is having Two Guest Houses (South Block and North Block) with limited number of rooms. Accommodation will be provided on payment basis subject to the availability. Interested applicants may contact in the following details for booking accommodation.Contact Person: Dr Samir Mohanty. Telephone: 0661-2464000, 2464034 For further details please contact: Prof. Krishna Pramanik, Professor, Co-ordinator and Principal Investigator of COE, NIT Rourkela, Rourkela-769008, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to apply : 08/09/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Rourkela|