National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) invites application for the recruitment of Project Stipendiary Assistant with Graduation/ Diploma / MBA/ B.Com/ MA/ M.Sc. holders
Company name :National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)
Posts :Project Stipendiary Assistant
Qualification : Graduation/ Diploma / MBA/ B.Com/ MA/ M.Sc.
Salary : Rs. 7980/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply :15.11.2014
Details of Post :
Project Stipendiary Assistant :
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of School of Management of the Institute.The positions shall offer a stipend (not a salary) for preparing young people with on-the-job experience for working in industry, business or similar organizations. This assignment is for one year, extendable maximum up to two more years on satisfactory performance or up to 25 years of age whichever is earlier.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Project Stipendiary Assistant (01 post)
- Name of the Research Project : “Innovation & Entrepreneurship Development Centre (IEDC)”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency: NSTEDB,DST
- Tenure of the Project : 05 Years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 01 year (may be extended for another two years subject to satisfactory performance report of incumbent or closure of the project or attainment of 25 years whichever is earlier)
- Job Description : Management of day-to-day activities, Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly reports, Organizing Student Events, Communication with NSTEDB & coordination.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs. 7980/- per month (may be revised once in a year as per Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment Rule)
- The Age limit of the candidate should be between 19-24 years as on 15/11/2014.
- Eligibility, Essential Qualifications and experience :
- Applicant should not have completed more than 2 years from passing the qualifying examination.
- Qualifying examination: Graduation in any branch or Diploma in Office Management or MBA/B.Com/MA/M.Sc.
- The Candidate must have minimum 50% in Matriculation/ H.S.C./ 10th and a Pass in Qualifying Examination.
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Superior academic records & expert in MS-Office.10. Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
How to apply:
- For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address:Name : Dr. Rajeev Kumar Panda Address : Department of School of Management N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 9438715089 E-mail : [email protected]
- Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with coloured photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 15.11.2014. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Rourkela|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016