National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow with ME/M.Tech holders
Company name :National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)
Posts :Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : ME/M.Tech
Salary : Rs.18,000 /- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 20.11.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Electrical Engineering of the Institute.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Senior Research Fellow (SRF)- 01
- Name of the Research Project : “ Development of soft-computing based real-time fault detection for Tokamak position control system”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : BRFST
- Tenure of the Project : 02 Years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 02 Years
- Job Description : Implementing fault detection algorithms, meeting the project requirement.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs. 18,000/- (1st & 2nd year)
- Essential Qualifications and experience : M.Tech in Control System or Signal Processing related Specialization
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Experience in embedded programming
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
- For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Prof. Bidyadhar Subudhi Address : Department of Electrical Engineering N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-2462416 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply:
Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with coloured photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 20.11.2014. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :20.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Rourkela|