National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) invites online application for the recruitment of Technical Assistant & More Vacacnies for ITI, BSc, Diploma, BE/B.Tech holders
Company name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)
Posts : Technical Assistant & More Vacacnies
Qualification : ITI, BSc, Diploma, BE/B.Tech
Salary : Rs. 9300-13350/- P.M.
No of Post : 07
Location : Rourkela
Last date to apply : 31.10.2014
Details of Post :
Technical Assistant & More Vacacnies
|Post Name||Specialization||Qualification||No.of Post|
|Technical Assistant or Technical Assistant SG-II or Sr. Technical Assistant||Animation & Multimedia||First class Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Animation & Multimedia.||1 UR|
|Catering||First class Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Catering/Food Processing.|
|Fire & Safety||First class Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Fire & Safety.|
|Horticulture||First class Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forestry|
|First class ITI (Refrigeration & Air-conditioning) followed by First class Diploma in
Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical).
|Sound Engineering||First class ITI (Refrigeration & Air-conditioning) followed by First class Diploma in
Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical).
|Video Editing||First class Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Video Editing/Digital Mixing.|
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 for Technical Assistant, 12,540 for Technical Assistant SG-II, 13,350 for Sr. Technical Assistant
- All Qualification, Experience and Age Limit will be recognized as on 31/10/2014 (date of closing of online application form).
- Reservation for ST/SC/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman is as per Central Govt. Rules.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman candidates is applicable as per government norms.
- As an institute of national importance, NITR strives to have a workforce which reflects an all-India character and hence candidates from all over the country are encouraged to apply.
- NITR strives to have a workforce which also reflects gender balance and hence female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
- Persons employed in Government / Semi Government Organizations / Autonomous Bodies should submit their applications through proper channel. Alternatively, they may send an advance copy of the application and may submit the NOC at the time of interview.
- Degree as referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University/ Institute.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill any or all the posts advertised and to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
- Selected candidates will be under probation for 2 years and will be confirmed subject to satisfactory completion of the probation and other requirements as per rule.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for selection test and/or interview. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview/selection test to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualification, experience, and relevant to its needs higher than those prescribed in this advertisement.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax experience for persons with brilliant academic career, with specialized skills in exceptional cases, or in the case of persons already holding analogous positions in a Central Technical Institute / Central University / Central R&D institution.
- The Institute reserves the right to offer a lower post including entry level post of the cadre to any candidate if sufficiently qualified and experienced candidates with commensurate performance in trade test and interview are not available at higher GP/AGP.
- Higher initial basic pay and GP/AGP may be given to exceptionally qualified and deserving candidate(s) with relevant experience.
- A panel of eligible candidates shall be prepared as per recommendation of the Selection Committee and vacancies that arise within one year will be filled in sequence out of the panel.
- The Institute reserves the right to rectify any discrepancy in the grade pay, pay band, etc., if found later on.
- Application fee of ` 300/- is payable by all applicants except SC, ST, PWD and Female candidates.
- Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- Name of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the institute website (Tentative date – 17/11/2014). No separate Individual intimation will be sent. Beside, all information regarding Selection Test and/or Interview schedule etc. will also be provided through the Institute website only. The Institute will not be responsible in any manner if a candidate fails to visit / access the website in time. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the Institute website i.e., www.nitrkl.ac.in for updated information regarding the recruitment.
- The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence /interim inquiries will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / interview. Any dispute with regard to the selection / recruitment process will be subject to Courts / Tribunals having jurisdiction over Rourkela.
- Candidates who will get selected for interview will have to produce original documents in support of all the particulars mentioned in their application form regarding their reservation category, educational qualification, experience and other claims.
- In order to attract bright candidates and enhance competition, the institute reserves the right to publicise the vacancies by sending letters, email and telephonic messages to selected institutes, organizations and individuals in addition to the basic mode of advertising on the institute website and/or newspapers.
- Applications received before the published closing date will be considered for scrutiny and selection. Applications received after the closing date may still be considered at the discretion of the institute depending on number and quality of applications received within due date. In such case, all applications received till the revised closing date will be considered. The revised closing date, if any, may be different for different departments and posts. 23. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the selection process (Test and/or Interview).
How to apply
- Step-1: Register for creating User ID and Password for online application in Institute website (http://nitrkl.ac.in/Jobs_Tenders/2NonTeaching/Default.aspx).
- Step-2: Fill the online application form complete in all respects and submit the same online. You can save before final submission to edit/review any field. No change is permissible after submission.
- Step-3: After submission of the form, payment gateway will open for payment of fee if applicable (not applicable for SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates). Follow the instructions carefully for payment of fee. Without payment of fee, application will not be accepted / considered.
- Step-4: Take a print-out of the completed application form, paste a recent colour pass port size photograph, put signature at specified spaces and preserve safely. Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit the same while reporting for selection test.
Important Dates :
- Opening of Online Application Form – 10/10/2014
- Closing of Online Application Form – 31/10/2014
- Publication of Scrutiny Result & Schedule – 17/11/2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Rourkela||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|