National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with B.E./ B.Tech holders on 09 DEC 2014
Company name :National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification :B.E./ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.16,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Walk in Date :09.12.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
Eligible and interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview in the Dept. of Computer Science Engineering of the Institute on 09.12.2014 at 10.00 A.M. for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Junior Research Fellow- 01 post
- Name of the Research Project : “Person Re-identification using Feature Correspondence in MultiCamera Network Surveillance Infrastructure”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : Science and Engineering Research Boasrd(SERB)
- Tenure of the Project : 02 years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 02 years
- Job Description : Background/foreground modeling,feature fusion,object association etc.Candidate may opt for higher qualifications.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs.16,000/- P.M.
- Essential Qualifications and experience : B.Tech.(CS/EC/EE with good academic record.
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Previous research experience and publications in computer vision are beneficial but not necessary.Good programming skills (Matlab, C++) and fluency in spoken and written English are required.
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
- For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Dr.Pankaj K.Sa Address : Dept. of Computer Sciencce & Engineering, N.I.T.Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-246 2362 Mob:9437110444 E-mail : [email protected]
Eligible candidates should send their resume in the prescribed format available in our Institute Website (http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/Jobs_Tenders/5ProjectFellowships/Default.aspx) by E-mail to the Principal Investigator as mentioned above. Further they are advised to be present as per the schedule with their original certificates, grade card/mark sheets, publications and two numbers of coloured passport size photographs etc., as well as a set of Xerox copies of all relevant documents at the time of walk-in-interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date :09.12.2014
Venue : Dept. of Computer Science Engineering, N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Rourkela|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016