National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M.Sc holders on 12 DEC 2014
Company name :National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)
Posts :Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.16,000-18,000/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Walk in Date :12.12.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
Eligible and interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview in the Dept. of Chemistry of the Institute on 12.12.2014 at 10.00 A.M. for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project.
- Name of the Temporary Post Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No. of posts : 02
- Name of the Research Project : “Development and Reactions of stereoselective enamids and enol-esters”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : SERB (DST)
- Tenure of the Project : 03 years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 03 years
- Job Description : Experimental Synthesis, characterization of enol-esters & enamides and their reaction towards the synthesis of biologically potent molecules.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs.16, 000/-p.m. (1st & 2nd Years) & Rs.18,000/- p.m. (3rd year)
- Essential Qualifications and experience : M.Sc.(Chemistry) with minimum 65% marks or CGPA≥7.0
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : M.Sc. (Chemistry) with minimum 65% marks or CGPA≥ 7.0 Applicants with GATE or NET are more preferred.
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
- For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Prof. N. Panda Address : Department of Chemistry N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-246-2653(O), 0661-246-3653 ® , Mob No.08895092946 E-mail : [email protected][email protected]
Eligible candidates may send their resume in the prescribed format available in our Institute Website (http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/Jobs_Tenders/5ProjectFellowships/Default.aspx) by E-mail to the Principal Investigator as mentioned above in advance. Further they are advised to be present as per the schedule with their original certificates, grade card/mark sheets, publications and two numbers of coloured passport size photographs etc., as well as a set of Xerox copies of all relevant documents at the time of walk-in-interview. Selected candidate will be entitled for enrolment in Ph.D. programme of the institute.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date :12.12.2014
Venue : Dept. of Chemistry, N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Rourkela|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016