National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Research Assistant/ Junior Research Fellow with B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Sc holders on 08 DEC 2014
Company name :National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)
Posts :Research Assistant/ Junior Research Fellow
Qualification :B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Sc
Salary : Rs.16,000-18,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Walk in Date :08.12.2014
Details of Post :
Research Assistant/ Junior Research Fellow:
Eligible and interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview in the Dept. of Ceramic Engineering of the Institute on 08.12.2014 at 10.00 A.M. for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Research Assistant/Junior Research Fellow
- Name of the Research Project : “Evolution of nanoporosity in polymer derived amorphous silicon oxycarbide ceramics”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : SERB (DST)
- Tenure of the Project : 03 years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 03 years
- Job Description : Fabrication and physic-chemical characterization of a new class of ceramic materials.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs.16, 000/-p.m. (1st & 2nd Years) & Rs.18,000/- p.m. (3rd year)
- Essential Qualifications and experience : B.E./B.Tech in any branch of engineering or M.Sc.in any science discipline.
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : B.E./B.Tech in Ceramic, Metallurgy, Chemical, Mechanical Engg. Or M.Sc.in Materials Science, Nanotechnology Laboratory practice in materials synthesis and characterization
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
- For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Dr.S.K.Behera Address : Department of Ceramic Engineering N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-246-2214(O), 0661-246-3214 ®, Mob No.9438503560 E-mail : [email protected]
Eligible candidates should send their resume in the prescribed format available in our Institute Website (http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/Jobs_Tenders/5ProjectFellowships/Default.aspx) by E-mail to the Principal Investigator as mentioned above. Further they are advised to be present as per the schedule with their original certificates, grade card/mark sheets, publications and two numbers of coloured passport size photographs etc., as well as a set of Xerox copies of all relevant documents at the time of walk-in-interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date :08.12.2014
Venue : Department of Ceramic Engineering, N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Rourkela|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016