National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow with M.E/ M.Tech holders on 10 DEC 2014
Company name :National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)
Posts :Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.E/ M.Tech
Salary : Rs.18,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Walk in Date :10.12.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow:
Eligible and interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview in the Dept. of Biotechnology & Medical Engineering of the Institute on 10.12.2014 at 10.00 A.M. for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Senior Research Fellow
- Name of the Research Project : “Conformation al study of bovine a-lactalbumin and β-glucosidase mediated by metal and metal oxide nanoparticles”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : Department of Biotechnology
- Tenure of the Project : Up to March,2015
- Tenure of the Assignment : Till 12.03.2015
- Job Description : Carrying out in-depth experiments related to the project, analysis of data, writing papers & other documents.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs.18,000/- P.M.
- Essential Qualifications and experience : M.E. /M. Tech in Biotechnology, M. Pharm with at least 02 years relevant experience.
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Industrial exposure (Relevant) & minimum 02 research publication in SCI Indexed Journal is desirable.
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
- For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Dr.Subhankar Paul Address : Department of Biotechnology & Medical Engineering N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-246-2284 Mob.No.9438211334 E-mail : [email protected]
Eligible candidates should send their resume in the prescribed format available in our Institute Website (http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/Jobs_Tenders/5ProjectFellowships/Default.aspx) by E-mail to the Principal Investigator as mentioned above. Further they are advised to be present as per the schedule with their original certificates, grade card/mark sheets, publications and two numbers of coloured passport size photographs etc., as well as a set of Xerox copies of all relevant documents at the time of walk-in-interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date :10.12.2014
Venue : Department of Biotechnology & Medical Engineering, N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Rourkela|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017