National Institute of Technology (NIT Sikkim) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Registrar & More Vacancies with Diploma/ B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc/ MBBS/ MBA/ Masters’ degree holders
Company name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Sikkim)
Posts : Assistant Registrar & More Vacancies
Qualification : Diploma/ B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc/ MBBS/ MBA/ Masters’ degree
Salary : Rs.15000-48000/- pm
No of Post : 08
Location : Sikkim
Last date to apply : 07.10.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Registrar & More Vacancies
NIT Sikkim, an institute of national importance has been established under Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Government of India, to offer Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD degree programmes. The Institute looks forward to dynamic, sincere and committed individuals to take up the challenges of developing an institute of international repute as staff members. The present recruitment is ad hoc/ on deputation.
Completed applications on prescribed format must reach along with copies of the supporting documents by 10 th October 2014 and the Institute will not be responsible for postal delay. A soft copy of the application also must reach us by 7 th October. 2014. Applications which are incomplete, delayed or not in prescribed format may be rejected. Interviews are expected to be conducted at the end of October 2014. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview through E-mail/phone. For prescribed format and information regarding qualifications, experience, salary, address for correspondence and other particulars are as follows:
- Salary: `40000 to 48000 pm (all inclusive) or on deputation salary as per depuation rules..
- Qualification: Essential: Masters’ degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University / Institute.
- Experience: i) 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or equivalent. ii) Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education, or
- Desirable: a) Qualification in area of Management / Engineering /Law. b) Experience in handling computerized administration / legal / financial / establishment matters. c) A Chartered or Cost Accountant degree for the post of Deputy Registrar (Finance and
- Accounts) or Deputy Registrar (Internal Audit).
Assistant Registrar :
- Salary: `30000 to 40000 pm (all inclusive).
- Qualification: Essential: Masters’ degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University / Institute with excellent academic record. OR On Deputation: Employees of the institute serving as Superintendent SG- II) or Secretary (Selection Grade II) for at least 6 years at Grade Pay of `4800/- or higher with Master’s degree, and exemplary performance record.
- Desirable i) Qualification in area of Management / Engineering / Law. ii) Minimum 5 years of experience in handling computerized administration / legal / financial / establishment matters. iii) A Chartered or Cost Accountant degree for the post of Assistant Registrar (Finance and Accounts).
Superintendent /Accountant :
- Salary Consolidated: @ `25000 to 35000 pm (all inclusive).
- Qualification: Master’s Degree in Commerce / MBA (Finance) from a recognized University or Institute with excellent academic record. At least 3 years of experience in handling accounts in Central Government Organisation. ICWA/ICAI Intermediate passed and/or such professional degree/diploma with 2 year of experience in govt. organisation is highly desirable. Work experience in Government Organisations with DCA/Tally ERP 9 may be preferred.
Lab Technician for the ECE Department:
- Salary Consolidated: @ `15000 to 20000 pm (all inclusive).
- Qualification: Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Govt. Polytechnic / Reputed Institute recognised by UGC/AICTE, with 3 years of experience in relevant field. However, ITI in respective field from Govt. Institute with 8 years working experience in relevant field shall also be considered. The work experience with Schematic & PCB layout with ORCAD or other industrial tool may be preferred.
- Salary Consolidated: @ `40000 to 50000 pm (all inclusive).
- Essential Qualification: MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
- Desirable Qualification: Post Graduate qualification, preferably MD, in General medicine.
- Salary Consolidated:@ `15000 pm (all inclusive).
- Qualifications: Diploma in Nursing or B.Sc. (Nursing) approved by Nursing Council of India from a recognised Institution. He/ She should have experience in an organisation of middle level for 3 years as a Nurse/Nursing Assistant and be able to provide first-aid and nursing services in NIT Sikkim where students/Faculty and Staff members will be served.
Training & Placement Officer:
- Salary Consolidated: @ `35000-42000 pm (all inclusive).
- Qualification: (i) First Class Bachelor Degree in any branch of Engineering and preferably possessing MBA-HR from reputed Institute with at least two year of experience in Training and Placement Activities. Candidates possessing Master degree (with 55% marks) in Science and also MBA-HR from reputed Institute may be considered.
- Salary Consolidated: @ `15000-20000 pm (all inclusive).
- Qualification: (i) Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education or Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with a consistently good academic record; Record of having represented the University/College at the inter-University/Inter-Collegiate competitions or State and/or national championships; Preferably having the strong involvement and proven track record of participating in sports & Games, and event management activities.
How to apply :
Completed applications on prescribed format must reach along with copies of the supporting documents by 10 th October 2014 and the Institute will not be responsible for postal delay. A soft copy of the application also must reach us by 7 th October. 2014. Applications which are incomplete, delayed or not in prescribed format may be rejected.
Assistant Dean (Administration & Faculty Affair),
National Institute of Technology Sikkim,
Ravangla Campus, South Sikkim, 737 139
Contact No. : +91 3595 260042
E-mail : [email protected]
- Salary will be consolidated (all inclusive) and depending on qualification, experience, knowledge and proficiency. The appointment will be on ad-hoc /deputation basis.
- Applicants in permanent employment in government/semi government organisations are required to submit a “No objection certificate” from the employer, if the application was not sent through the proper channel. Applicants in employment in government /semi-government organisations may be considered on deputation/Lien.
- Merely possessing the prescribed qualifications does not ensure that candidate would be called for the interview.
- Adequate computer proficiency is essential for all the staff positions 1 through 6. For no. 7 also it is desirable.
- The Institute reserves the right to decide the number of vacancies in any position depending on the dynamic change and availability of good candidature.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept applications at any time and consider candidates of exceptional calibre without applications.
- Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute at any point of time for otherwise exceptional candidates.
- Reservation in recruitment will be as per Government of India norms as applicable to NIT Sikkim.
- An applicant has to ensure authenticity of information, documents and photographs.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 07.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Sikkim||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017