National Institute of Technology (NIT Srinagar) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M.Sc educational background
Company name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Srinagar)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : MSc
Salary : Rs. 16,000-Rs.18,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location : Srinagar
Last date to apply : 18 Sep 2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
- Name of the Temporary post Junior Research Fellow (JRF)leading to Ph. D
- Name of the research project Summability and wavelet Analysis
- Name of the funding agency Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India, New Delhi
- Tenure of the scheme 3 years.
- Tenure of the assignment 3 years, subject to satisfactory performance which shall be reviewed on yearly basis.Position is co‐ terminus with the project.
- Number of positions One
- Job description Research related to the project work
- Consolidated monthly fellowship Rs.16000/- per month for Ist two years and Rs. 18000/- for third year. No HRA is admissible.
- Essential qualifications M.Sc. in Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics with CGPA 6.5 or 60% marks from a recognized university/ Institute. Candidate having NET/GATE will be preferred.
How to apply:
Applications on plain paper are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Mathematics of the Institute. The engagement shall be co‐terminus with the project. Eligible persons may apply on plain paper along with the complete bio data, recent passport size photograph, attested copies of all relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheet, publications etc., and the names of two referees ( with contact addresses‐mail and phone numbers) to the Registrar, NIT Srinagar‐190006 on or before 18.09.2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Srinagar||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
03-03-2017 , 04-03-2017