National Institute of Technology (NIT Tiruchirappalli) invites application for the recruitment of Administrative Officer with M.E/ M.Tech, PhD holders
Company name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Tiruchirappalli)
Posts : Administrative Officer
Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, PhD
Salary : Rs.45000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Tiruchirappalli
Last date to apply : 31.10.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for appointment to the post of Administrative Officer (Teaching and Learning) on Contract basis in the Institute. Number of Vacancy, qualification, experience, and salary offered, terms and conditions for the Contract Appointment and Application Format are furnished below.
- No. of Vacancy : 1 (Only One)
- Qualification : First Class Post Graduate Degree in engineering (any discipline) and PhD in Engineering discipline.
- Experience : Should have worked as a Faculty in a centrally funded Technical Institute for not less than 20 years of teaching in Engineering college. The candidate should have got experience not only in taking classes for students but also in coordinating the arrangements for the smooth conduct of classes.
- Desirable : Administrative experience as Principal and HoD in Engineering Colleges
- Age: Not more than 68 years as on 01/10/2014
- Salary Offered: Rs.45, 000/- per month (Consolidated)
Terms and conditions for the Contract Appointment:
- The Contract Period is one year from the date of joining.
- The appointment is purely on contract.
- If the Contract employee stays in NIT quarters, rent will be deducted at source at the rates fixed by the Estate Welfare Committee of the Institute.
- Income tax will be deducted at source as per rules.
- Working hours will be 8.30 AM to 4.30 Pm with a lunch break of half an hour.
- The Contract employee will be working under Dean (Academic).
- The Contract employee is not entitled to any leave other than casual leave of 8 days and 2 RH for the contract period.
- The Contract employee should perform the following duties in addition to taking classes :-a) To ensure the fault-free functioning of Audio-visual equipments in the Lecture Halls.b) To ensure the student discipline in the Lecture Halls.c) To oversee the conduct of class works in the Lecture Halls.d) To supervise the personnel connected with the AV equipments, garden maintenance, water supply, electrical maintenance and cleanliness of all the Lecture Halls.e) Complete access control of the Lecture Halls.f) Arrangement of remedial classes for academically weak students.g) Supervising the issue of ID Cards to studentsh) Any other work that may be assigned to him from time to time by the Director or the Dean (Academic)
- The terms and conditions of this contract may be altered and/or substituted at any time during the currency of this contract.
- The Contract employee is entitled to avail medical facilities for self only at NITT hospital.
- Any new terms and conditions, as may be deemed fit by the Administration of the Institute, may be enforced at any time during the currency of this contract.
- The Contract employment may be terminated by the Institute with a prior notice of one month. The Contract employee may quit his job after giving prior notice of three month.
How to apply:
Filled in application along with the self-attested copies of certificates should be sent to the following address in a cover super-scribed with the words “Application for the post of Administrative Officer (Teaching and Learning)”. Last date for receipt of application is 31/10/2014. to : The Registrar National Institute of Technology,
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to apply: 31.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Trichy||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|