National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/PH-SHM/09/2015 Dated: 30.01.2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 20.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.02.2015.|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Physics of the Institute.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)- 01
- Name of the Research Project : “ Swift heavy ion irradiation induced pinning mechanism for engineering defects in SC/FM heterostructure to enhance critical current density”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : BRNS, Government of India
- Tenure of the Project : 03 Years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 03 Years
- Job Description : To work at Physics Department & IUAC, New Delhi that leads to Ph.D
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs. 16,000/- (1st & 2nd year) & Rs.18,000/- (3rd year)
- Essential Qualifications and experience : M.Sc.(Physics) 65%, NET/GATE Candidates are preferred
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Knowledge in particle radiation will be an advantage
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.02.2015.
- Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela):
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address:
Name : Prof. D.Behera
Address : Department of Physics and Astronomy
N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008
Telephone No : 0661-2462724; Mob- 9439785948
E-mail : email@example.com
Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with coloured photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 20.02.2015. The cover should be superscribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.02.2015.
National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/PH-SHM/09/2015 Dated: 30.01.2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Rourkela|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|