National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/PH-IMG/13/2015 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 16/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.14,000 – 16,000/-pm|
|Last Date for this job||16.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela), Department of Chemistry N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Physics of the Institute.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)- 01
- Name of the Research Project : “ Investigation of the magnetoelectricity in co-doped BiFeO3 multiferroics”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : UGC-DAE CSR, Mumbai Centre
- Tenure of the Project : 03 Years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 03 Years
- Job Description : To carry out the research work in the field of multiferroic oxides and to visit UGC-DAE-CSR, Mumbai Centre for collection of data.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs.14,000(1st & 2nd year) Rs.16,000(3rd year) [ for Non-NET/NonGATE] Rs.16,000(1st & 2nd year) Rs.18,000(3rd year) [ for NET/GATE Qualified] [Fellowship for NET/GATE candidates may likely to be increased subject to approval of Sponsoring Agency]
- Essential Qualifications and experience : M.Sc.in Physics > 65% or equivalent CGPA 7 out of 10
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Valid GATE & NET Score
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela):
Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with coloured photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 16.03.2015. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
Important dates to remember :
Last date for this job 16.03.2015
Reference: National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/PH-IMG/13/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Rourkela|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017