National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADV.NO: NITR/SR/MN-GAM/2015/WI/11 Dated: 09.02.2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 27.02.2015 at 10 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||27.02.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela), Department of Chemistry N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Eligible and interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview in the Department of Mining Engineering of the Institute on 27.02.2015 at 10.00 A.M. for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project.
- 1. Name of the Temporary Post : Junior Research Fellow (01 no.)
- 2. Name of the Research Project : “ Geostatistical Analysis and Mapping of Ground Level Ozone in an Urban Area in India: A Cast Study of Ranchi City”
- 3. Name of the Sponsoring Agency : DST, New Delhi
- 4 Tenure of the Project : September, 2012 to August, 2015
- Tenure of the Assignment : 6 months and extendable up to 1 more year or termination of the project
- 6 Job Description : Field monitoring, data analysis, report writing
- 7. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs.16,000+HRA (1st & 2nd year) Rs.18,000/- (3rd year)
- 8. Essential Qualifications and experience : ME/M.Tech in Environmental Science & Engineering/ Civil/Mining or M.Sc,in Env.Science/Physics/Math/Statistics with NET or any other related field.
- 9. Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Knowledge of GIS software. 10. Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 27.02.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela):
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Prof. Amit Kumar Gorai Address : Department of Mining Engineering N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 06612462938 Mob.No.07749006070 E-mail : [email protected] candidates should send their resume in the prescribed format available in our Institute Website (http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/Jobs_Tenders/5ProjectFellowships/Default.aspx) by E-mail to Principal Investigator in above mentioned address. Further they are advised to be present as per the interview schedule with their original certificates, grade card/mark sheets, publications and two numbers of coloured passport size photographs etc., as well as a set of Xerox copies of all relevant documents at the time of walk-in-interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin date for this job 27.02.2015
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ROURKELA – 769 008(ODISHA) SPONSORED RESEARCH, INDUSTRIAL CONSULTANCY & CONTINUING EDUCATION
National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADV.NO: NITR/SR/MN-GAM/2015/WI/11 Dated: 09.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Rourkela|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017