National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/PH-NCP/12/2015 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 12/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 28,000/-pm|
|Last Date for this job||12.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela), Department of Chemistry N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Physics of the Institute.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)- 01
- Name of the Research Project : “ Nanometal-Ceramic-Polymer Composites for High Energy Density and Embedded Capacitors Applications”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : DRDO, Government of India
- Tenure of the Project : 03 Years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 03 Years
- Job Description : To assist in Samples Synthesis, Characterizations and data analysis, To assist in the project related file processing and record keeping
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs. 25,000/- P.M.(1st and 2nd year) Rs.28,000/- P.M.(3rd year)
- Essential Qualifications and experience : M.Sc.(Physics) with marks > 65% M.Tech in Material Science/Ceramics with > 65% marks (Throughout good academic career)
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Throughout 1st class. Experience in the field related to the mentioned project. NET/GATE qualified candidates.
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela):
Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with coloured photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 12.03.2015. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
Important dates to remember :
Last date for this job 12.03.2015
Reference: National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/PH-NCP/12/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Rourkela|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017