National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior/ Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/CR-BSP/14/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/M.E/M.Tech/ B.Tech/B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior/Senior Research Fellow on or before 02/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior/ Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.12,000 – 14,000/-pm|
|Last Date for this job||02.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela), Department of Chemistry N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Junior/Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Ceramic Engineering of the Institute.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Senior Research Fellow(SRF)/Junior Research Fellow (JRF)- 01
- Name of the Research Project : “ Borohydride synthesis and photoluminescence properties of lanthanide ions doped and co-doped YBO3 phosphor nanomaterials”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : CSIR, Government of India
- Tenure of the Project : 03 Years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 03 Years
- Job Description : To carry out research work in line of the project
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs. 14,000/- P.M.(SRF) & Rs.12,000/- P.M.(JRF)
- Essential Qualifications and experience :
- SRF: Possessing (i) M.Sc./B.Tech or equivalent and at least 2 years of post- M.Sc./BE/B.Tech., research/teaching experience as evidence from published papers in standard refereed journals; (ii) ME/M.Tech or equivalent degree in Engg./Tech. Age limit 32 years.
- JRF: Possessing M.Sc./BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree with 65% marks and passing of NET/GATE test. Age limit 28 years.
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Experience in advanced/nanostructured materials processing and characterization.
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) – Junior/Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior/ Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela):
Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with coloured photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 2 nd March,2015. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
Important dates to remember :
Last date for this job 02.03.2015
Reference: National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/CR-BSP/14/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Rourkela|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017