National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – NITR/SR/PH-DPS/64 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 25/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.16,000 – 18,000/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela), Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited in prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project to carry out research work, experiments and analysis in the Department of Physics & Astronomy.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Name of the Research Project : “Investigating diffusive dynamics of polymer solutions in complete concentration range’
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : BRNS (DAE)
- Tenure of the Project : 03 Years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 01 Year [Can be extended to further 02 years depending on satisfactory performance]
- Job Description : To carry out research of the project & pursue Ph.D.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: Rs. 16,000/ P.M.(1st & 2nd yrs) Rs.18,000/P.M (3rd yr)
- Essential Qualifications and experience : M.Sc.Physics (More than 65% or 7.00 CGPA)
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : First Class Career, preferably with valid GATE/ NET/ JEST score
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
- For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Prof. Sidhartha Jena Address : Department of Physics & Astronomy N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-2462727 (09437434538) E-mail : [email protected]
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/01/2015
- Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela):
Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format (http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/Jobs_Tenders/5ProjectFellowships/Doc/JRF%20LS-PND-64(2).pdf) affixed with coloured photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photocopies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 25.01.2015. The cover should be super-scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Candidates are also advised to come with their original certificates, grade card/mark sheets, publications & two nos. of coloured passport size photograph at the time of interview. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview. Selected candidate is expected to register for PhD degree as per Institute norms.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/01/2015
National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – NITR/SR/PH-DPS/64 .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Rourkela|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016