National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of PhD Fellowship through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – NITR/SR/CS-VSE/2014/63 . Candidates who have completed B.Tech/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job PhD Fellowship on or before 15/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)|
|Vacancy Name||PhD Fellowship|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela), Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) PhD Fellowship Recruitment:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Computer Science Engineering of the Institute.
- Name of the Temporary Post : PhD Fellowship
- No of post : 04 nos
- Name of the Research Project : “Visvesvaraya PhD Scheme for Electronics and IT”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : Media Lab Asia
- Tenure of the Project : 05 Years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 05 Years
- Job Description : To carry out research on:(a) 5G Mobile Network (b) Software Defined Networks and Network Function Virtualization (c) Internet of Things
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs. 22,500/- (1st & 2nd year), Rs.25,000/- (3rd to 5th year)
- Essential Qualifications and experience : (a) BTech/MTech in Computer Science and Engineering OR BTech/Mtech in Electronics/Communication Engineering with super academic record. (b) Must have good programming and analytical skill (c) Must have sound knowledge on Network and Communication.
- For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Dr.Ashok Kumar Turuk Address : Department of Computer Science Engineering N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-2462360 (O), 9437265366 (Mob.) E-mail : [email protected]
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) – PhD Fellowship Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for PhD Fellowship Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela):
Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with coloured photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology,Rourkela–769 008 on or before 15.01.2015. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/01/2015
National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – NITR/SR/CS-VSE/2014/63 .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Rourkela|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|