National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADV.NO: NITR/SR/PH-SEP/WI/02/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 21.01.2015 at 9.30 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||21.01.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Physics N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Eligible and interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview in the Department of Physics of the Institute on 21.01.2015 at 9.30 A.M. for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project
Name of the Temporary Post : Junior Research Fellow ( 1 post)
- Name of the Research Project : “To study the efficiency of photovoltaic cell fabricated by admixture of carbon nanotubes and graphene in organic polymer.”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : SERB (DST)
- Tenure of the Project : 03 years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 03 years
- Job Description : To carry out project related research work. Possible induction of Ph.D. after successful completion of course work.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs.16, 000/-p.m. (1st & 2nd Years) & Rs.18,000/- p.m. (3rd year)
- Essential Qualifications and experience : M.Sc.in Physics/Material Science/Inorganic Material Chemistry/ Electronics with 65% throughout carrier or CGPA 7
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : GATE/NET/M.Tech/1 year Research Experience
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 21.01.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela):
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address:
Name : Dr.Pitamber Mahanandia
Address : Department of Physics
N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008
Telephone No : 9438435881
E-mail : [email protected]
Eligible candidates should send their resume in the prescribed format available in our Institute Website (http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/Jobs_Tenders/5ProjectFellowships/Default.aspx) by E-mail to the Principal Investigator as mentioned above. Further they are advised to be present as per the schedule with their original certificates, grade card/mark sheets, publications and two numbers of coloured passport size photographs etc., as well as a set of Xerox copies of all relevant documents at the time of walk-in-interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21.01.2015
Venue : Department of Physics N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008
National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2014 – ADV.NO: NITR/SR/PH-SEP/WI/02/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Rourkela|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016