National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADV.NO: NITR/SR/CH-CSC/06/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Tech/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 21.01.2015 at 9.30 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/ B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||21.01.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Chemical Engineering NIT, Rourkela-769 008|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Eligible and interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview in the Department of Chemical Engineering of the Institute on 21.01.2015 at 9.30 A.M. for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project.
- Name of the temporary post & No. :SRF/JRF; One
- Name of the Research Project : Fundamental Investigations of Cationic Surfactants with Bitumen Product Components
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : Shell India Markets Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore
- Tenure of the project and : 03 Years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 03 years
- Job description (Give details) : To carry out research work in the area of interfacial phenomena and interfacial rheology and handling of sophisticated instruments.
- Consolidated monthly Fellowship : Rs. 18,000 p. m (1 st and 2 nd Years), 20,000 (3 rd Year)
- Essential Qualifications and Experience : 1 st class in M.Tech (min 60%)/B.T.ech (min 65%) in Chemical (Preferred) Engineering or Technology/Petroleum and petrochemicals/polymers/ any other relevant engineering branches. for B.Tech. Qualification, successful score in GATE exam is preferred.
- Desirable Qualification/Experience : M.Tech with research experience and publication. (Higher qualification and other experience)
- Accomodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability
- For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Prof. Santanu Paria Address: Department of Chemical Engineering N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 9437684864 E-mail : [email protected], [email protected]
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 21.01.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela):
Eligible candidates should send their resume in the prescribed format available in our Institute Website (http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/Jobs_Tenders/5ProjectFellowships/Default.aspx) by E-mail to the Principal Investigator as mentioned above. Further they are advised to be present as per the schedule with their original certificates, grade card/mark sheets, publications and two numbers of coloured passport size photographs etc., as well as a set of Xerox copies of all relevant documents at the time of walk-in-interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21.01.2015
Venue : Department of Physics N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008
National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2014 – ADV.NO: NITR/SR/CH-CSC/06/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Rourkela|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016