National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADV.NO: NITR/SR/CY-DRS/2015/WI/05/2015 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 14/01/2015 at 10 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.16,000 – 18,000/-pm|
|Walkin Date for this job||14/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela), Department of Chemistry N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Eligible and interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview in the Dept. of Chemistry of the Institute on 14.1.2015 at 10.00 A.M. for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project.
- Name of the Temporary Post
- No. of posts : Junior Research Fellow (JRF) 02
- Name of the Research Project : “Development and Reactions of Stereoselective Enamids and Enol-esters”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : SERB (DST)
- Tenure of the Project : 03 years & Tenure of the Assignment : 03 years
- Job Description : Experimental Synthesis, characterization of enol-esters & enamides and their reaction towards the synthesis of biologically potent molecules.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs.16, 000/-p.m. (1st & 2nd Years) & Rs.18,000/- p.m. (3rd year)
- Essential Qualifications and experience : M.Sc.(Chemistry) with minimum 65% marks or CGPA≥ 6.5
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : M.Sc. (Chemistry) with minimum 65% marks or CGPA≥ 6.5
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
- For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Prof. N. Panda Address : Department of Chemistry N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-246-2653(O), 0661-246-3653 ® , Mob No.08895092946 E-mail : [email protected] / [email protected]
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 14/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela):
Eligible candidates may send their resume in the prescribed format available in our Institute Website (http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/Jobs_Tenders/5ProjectFellowships/Default.aspx) by E-mail to the Principal Investigator as mentioned above in advance. Further they are advised to be present as per the schedule with their original certificates, grade card/mark sheets, publications and two numbers of coloured passport size photographs etc., as well as a set of Xerox copies of all relevant documents at the time of walk-in-interview. Selected candidate will be entitled for enrolment in Ph.D. programme of the institute
Important dates to remember :
Walkin date for this job 14/01/2015
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ROURKELA – 769 008(ODISHA) SPONSORED RESEARCH, INDUSTRIAL CONSULTANCY & CONTINUING EDUCATION
National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADV.NO: NITR/SR/CY-DRS/2015/WI/05/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Rourkela|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017