National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Librarian & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Bachelor/ Masters degree, M.Lib can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Librarian & More Vacancies Job on or before 20.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli)|
|Vacancy Name||Librarian & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree/ Any Masters Degree, M.Lib|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, TIRUCHIRAPPALLI -15|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli) Librarian & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the Indian Nationals for the recruitment of the following Officer Cadre Posts on regular/ deputation / contract basis at the Institute
- Name of the Post Registrar 2. Number of Posts 01 3. Classification Group – A 4. Scale of Pay (Grade Pay, Band Pay) PB – 4 (Rs.37400 – 67000) with Grade Pay of Rs.10000/- 5. Whether Selection Post or NonSelection Posts Selection 6. Age limit for direct recruits Preferably below 57 years 7. Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits Essential: Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55%marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institute. Experience: i) At least 15 years’ experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs.8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration, or ii) Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education, or iii) 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or equivalent. Desirable: i) Qualification in area of Management / Engineering / Law. ii) Experience in handling computerized administration / legal / financial / establishment matters.
- Name of the Post Librarian 2. Number of Posts 01 3. Classification Group – A 4. Scale of Pay (Grade Pay, Band Pay) PB – 4 (Rs.37,400 – 67,000) with AGP of Rs.10000/- 5. Whether Selection Post or NonSelection Posts Selection 6. Age limit for direct recruits Preferably below 55 years 7. Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits Essential: (i) Masters’ degree in Library Science / Information Science / documentation with CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale or at least 60% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale and consistently good academic record set out in these Regulations. (ii) At least ten years as a Deputy Librarian in the Library of a technical university, educational institute of national importance, or any other large technical library at least five years being spent on the post with AGP of Rs.8700/- or an equivalent post. (iii) Evidence of innovative library service and organization of published work.
- Name of the Post Security Officer 2. Number of Posts As per sanctioned strength 3. Classification Group – A 4. Scale of Pay (Grade Pay, Band Pay) PB – 3 (Rs.15,600 – 39,100) Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- 5. Whether Selection Post or NonSelection Posts Not Applicable 6. Age limit for direct recruits Not exceeding 35 years 7. Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits Essential: i) Bachelor degree from a recognized University / Institute which 5 years’ experience in Supervising position in Army / Central paramilitary Forces in Govt. organization / educational / Private organization. ii) Preference will be given to the persons who have served in the Army / Central Paramilitary Forces or such unformed services and possessing a valid Arms license. Desirable: (i) Training and handling emergency situation like Fire Fighting, Rescue Operations, Floods, Earthquake etc. (ii) Possessing a Diploma certificate in Security operations/ Fire safety and disaster manager from a University/ Institute/ reputed organization.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli) – Librarian & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.03.2015.
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed by e-mail for interview
How to apply for Librarian & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli):
The applications duly filled in all respects should reach the Office of the Dean(Faculty Welfare), National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu, India, Postal Code-620015 on or before March 20 ,2015 by 5.15 p.m. Incomplete applications will not be entertained. (Essential qualifications & experience As per Uniform Recruitment Rules for Non-Faculty Employees of NITs issued by MHRD)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Tiruchirappalli|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016