National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Technician C for +2 Pass/ Diploma holders on DEC 01, 2014
Company name : National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
Posts : Technician C
Qualification : +2 Pass/ Diploma
Salary : Rs. 15,200/- P.M.
No of Post : 02
Location : Delhi
Walk in date : 01.12 2014
Details of Post :
Technician C :
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Walk-in-Interview for filling up of the following contractual post in the project entitled “Validation of indigenously developed technologies for diagnosis of (a) Pulmonary Tuberculosis (b) Drug Resistant Tuberculosis” Phase- I: Validation of an indigenous test for diagnosis of pulmonary tuberculosis from sputum sample, Phase –II: Validation of indigenous test for diagnosis of drug resistant tuberculosis from sputum sample, as per details given below :-
Duration of the project is approximately six months phase-I, Nine months phase-II.
|S.No.||Name of the post & pay||Number of Posts||Educational Qualifications & Age|
Rs. 15,200/ Month (consolidated)
As per ICMR guidelines
10+2 with Science subjects or equivalent from recognized board with one year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)from Govt. recognized university/Institute and one year experience in Medical Laboratory in recognized Institute
10+2 with Science subjects with two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from recognized university/Institute
Age -Not exceeding 30 yrs
Terms and Conditions:
- This engagement is purely contractual and co-terminable with the project.
- The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointment.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
- Crucial date for determining age limit will be the date of walk-in-interview.
- The engagement will be governed by the standard terms and conditions as per the Institute rules applicable from time to time.
- The format for submitting the bio-data is as under:- (a) Name (b) Age (as on date of interview)/Sex (c) Father/Husband’s name (d) Correspondence address (e) Contact Phone/Mobile No. (f) E. Mail address (g) Educational Qualifications (h) Date of birth (i) Past experience (j) Photograph (k) Signature of the applicant.
- The candidates may appear for interview along with application on plain paper with passport size photograph, attested copies of educational qualifications and experience etc. The candidates are also required to bring their original certificates and testimonials for verification at the time of interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Walk in Date : 01.12.2014
Venue : National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (Autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India) Sri Aurobindo Marg (Near Qutub Minar), New Delhi – 110030
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NITRD|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017