National Insurance Academy (NIA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Academic Assistant Grade – I through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Insurance Academy (NIA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Academic Assistant Grade – I Job on or before 15/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Insurance Academy (NIA)|
|Vacancy Name||Academic Assistant Grade – I|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Mrs. Anita Date, ES to Director, National Insurance Academy, Balewadi, Baner Road, Pune – 411045|
Detail of National Insurance Academy (NIA) Academic Assistant Grade – I Recruitment:
National Insurance Academy (NIA) Pune, an apex educational, training and research institute in the field of Insurance, Pension and Management, established in the year 1980 as a society and trust under the aegis of Ministry of FinanceGovernment of India and Public Sector Insurance Companies, offers AICTE approved a twoyear Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Insurance (PGDM) along with advanced Management Development Programmes to national and foreign organizations from Insurance and related fields. The Academy invites applications for the post of Academic Assistant GradeI(General Administration.
- No. of Posts: 01
- Required Skills: – Degree In Civil Engineering
- Age limit: less than 27 years as of 1st January 2015 Age relaxation: 5 years for SCST and 3 years for OBC Reservation: As per Government of India 4. Terms and conditions of appointment:
- Salary: scale of 1-Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2400 /-
- Other Benefits: HRA, Medical, Leave, P. and other facilities as per the rules of the Academy. A SearchcumSelection Committee shall scrutinize all applications received. The selection will be strictly on the basis of merit and suitability to the post on the basis of Written exam Personal interaction. The candidates who secure minimum of 60% (General category, 55% (OBC) and 50% (SCST) in the written exam will be called for personal interaction subject to fulfilling other criterion. The selected candidate will be required to join immediately. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Selection Procedure for National Insurance Academy (NIA)- Academic Assistant Grade – I Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Academic Assistant Grade – I Vacancy in National Insurance Academy (NIA):
The application with complete Curriculum Vitae to be furnished in the format given in AnnexureI along with copies of scanned documents, wherever necessary. Applications as per annexure 1 addressed to The Director, NLA may be submitted electronically at recruitmentaniapune.com or by post addressed to. Mrs. Anita Date, ES to Director, National Insurance Academy, Balewadi, Baner Road, Pune – 411045, on or before 15th May 2015. The email subject head or subject on the envelope will clearly indicate: For the position of Academic Assistant Grade1 (General Administration) NLA.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/5/2015