National Insurance Company Limited (NIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Administrative Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Com/ M.Com/ CA/ ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Insurance Company Limited (NIC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Administrative Officer Job from 05.01.2015 to 24.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Insurance Company Limited (NIC)|
|Vacancy Name||Administrative Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ B.E/B.Tech/ B.Com/ M.Com/ CA/ ICWA|
|Total No of Vacancy||362 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Insurance Company Limited, India Exchange Pl, Kolkata, West Bengal|
Detail of National Insurance Company Limited (NIC) Administrative Officer Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Administrative Officer||362||For Generalist Stream, a candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
For Specialist Stream a candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
|Rs.36,000/Month||Minimum Age: 21 years Maximum Age: 30 years, as on 30.11.2014|
Selection Procedure for National Insurance Company Limited (NIC) – Administrative Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Administrative Officer Vacancy in National Insurance Company Limited (NIC):
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 24 January 2015
- Candidates to go to the Company’s website http://www.nationalinsuranceindia.comand click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- All the information given by the candidate in the application is treated as final and no correction is allowed after the final submission. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate and his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application and should be the same as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets as well as on the photo id. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24.01.2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From NIC|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Financial Institutions jobs|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016