National Insurance Company Limited (NIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistants through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12TH/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Insurance Company Limited (NIC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistants Job from 12.01.2015 to 31.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Insurance Company Limited (NIC)|
|Educational Qualification||12TH/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||1000 posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Location differs for the post Please check Click Here for More Details Link below|
Detail of National Insurance Company Limited (NIC) Assistants Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistants||1000||Graduate from a recognized University OR Pas in HSC/Equivalent (XI pas) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST and Persons with Disabilties); and the candidate should have pased in English as one of the subjects at SC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level; and Knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is esential.
Proficiency in the Regional Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/write and speak the Regional Language of the State/UT), for whose vacancies a candidate wishes to aply, is preferable. (Some questions may be put at he time of interview to ascertain the candidate‘s familarity with the Regional Language of the State/UT)
|Rs.7,640-21,050/-p.m.||18-28 Years(As on 30.11.2014)|
Selection Procedure for National Insurance Company Limited (NIC) – Assistants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30.01.2015.
- Al eligible candidates should aply before the last date for registration of application.a. Al candidates wil have to apear for the online examination, thereafter; candidates wil be shortlisted and wil be caled for Interview and Computer Proficiency Test.b. Final selection wil be made on the basis of performance in the Online examination, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test taken together. Merely satisfying the eligibilty norms do not entile a candidate to be caled for Online examination/Computer Proficiency Test/Interview.
Payable from 12.01.2015 to 31.01.2015 (both dates inclusive). SC/ST/PWD/EX-SER Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges only) Other than SC/ST/PWD/EX-SER Rs.50/- (Aplication fe including Intimation Charges) Bank Transaction charges, if aplicable, have to be borne by the candidate. Fe once paid wil neither be refunded nor be adjusted against any future recruitment projects. Fe payment options are detailed under Para 12 given below
How to apply for Assistants Vacancy in National Insurance Company Limited (NIC):
Candidates can aply online only from 12.01.2015 to 31.01.2015 and no other mode of aplication wil be acepted. Detailed Guidelines/Procedures for- a. Aplication Registration b. Payment of Fes c. Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before aplying online, candidates should i. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifcations as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload. i. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active til the completion of this Recruitment Proces. Company may send cal leters for the Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before aplying on-line and must maintain that email acount and mobile number.
- Candidates have to go to the Company’s website www.nationalinsuranceindia.com and click on the option “APLY ONLINE” which wil open a new scren.
- To register aplication, chose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Pasword wil be generated by the system and displayed on the scren. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Pasword. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Pasword wil also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the aplication form in one go, he /she can save the data already entered by chosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submision of the online aplication, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facilty to verify the details in the online aplication form and modify the same if required. Visualy Impaired candidates should fil the aplication form carefuly and verify/ get he details verifed to ensure that he same are corect, prior to final submision.
- Candidates are advised to carefuly fil and verify the details filed in the online aplication themselves as no change wil be posible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTON.
- The Name of the candidate and his/her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt corectly in the aplication as it apears in the Certifcates/ Mark shets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your aplication by clicking the ‘VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS’ and ‘SAVE & NEXT’ buton.
- Candidates can proced to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifcations given in the Guidelines for Scaning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C” given below.
- Candidates can proced to fil other details of the Aplication Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire aplication form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that he photograph, signature uploaded and other details filed by you are corect.
- Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proced for payment.
- Click on ‘SUBMIT’ buton.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIC|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Financial Institutions jobs|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017