National Investigation Agency (NIA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Programmer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Investigation Agency (NIA) Recruitment 2015 – NO.E-78/001/IT-DA/NIA/2015/6225. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Investigation Agency (NIA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Programmer & More Vacancies Job on or before 7/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Investigation Agency (NIA)
Vacancy Name : Programmer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 37 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 7/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Investigation Agency (NIA), New Delhi-110001
Detail of National Investigation Agency (NIA) Programmer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Nominations are invited for the followings IT posts on deputation (ISTC) / absorption basis in National Investigation Agency (NIA). Details of posts and vacancies are as under
|SI No||Post||Pay Sclae||Vacancy|
|1||Senior System Analyst||Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m + GP 7,600||3|
|2||Network Administrator||Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m + GP 7,600||3|
|3||Programmer||Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m + GP 5,400||4|
|4||Data Entry Operator||Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m + GP 2,800||27|
- The eligibility criteria (educational qualifications, experience, etc.) and application form is available on NIA website www.nia.gov.in as AnnexureI-A, IB, IC & ID and AnnexureII. The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
- The nominations of eligible officers alongwith following documents should reach to the AIGAdm, NLA , . Floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi110001 through proper channel within 02 months from the date of publication of this item in Employment News. (a) Bio-data in prescribed proforma as per AnnexureII duly countersigned by the Competent Authority.
- Up to date APAR dossier from the year 2010-11 to 2014-15 (in case photocopies are being sent, it may be ensured that the same are attested on each page with rubber stamp by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India).
- Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate issued by the respective department.
- The details of majorminor penalties imposed on the officer during the last 10 years.
Selection Procedure for National Investigation Agency (NIA) – Programmer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Programmer & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Investigation Agency (NIA) :
Applications received after the last date, or application of incomplete in any respect or those not accompanied by the documents/ information as per Para 3 above will not be considered. The Cadre Authorities may ascertain that the particulars sent by the officers are correct as per the records.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/8/2015
National Investigation Agency (NIA) Recruitment 2014 – NO.E-78/001/IT-DA/NIA/2015/6225.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017