National Investigation Agency (NIA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Inspector & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Investigation Agency (NIA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Inspector & More Vacancies Job on or before 14-11-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Investigation Agency (NIA)
Vacancy Name : Inspector & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 56 Post
Salary : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14-11-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The DIG (Adm.)NIA HQ. 7th Floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Sing Road, New Delhi-110001
Detail of National Investigation Agency (NIA) Inspector & More Vacancies Recruitment:
National Investigation Agency (NIA) Has Invited Application Form For 56 Stenographer, Inspector, Sub-Inspector . All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for NIA Job Advertisement and Apply Offline Before Or On 14-11-2015 (14th November 2015). All Candidates Who Are Applying For NIA Recruitment 2015 – 56 Stenographer, Inspector, Sub-Inspector , Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
- National Investigation Agency (NIA) Jobs Notification 2015 Detailed Vacancy Information –
- Hiring Organization – National Investigation Agency Graduate Government Jobs
- Total No. of Vacancies – 56 posts
- Salary And Grade Pay – INR Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4200/4600/- Grade Pay.
- Employment Type – Deputation Basis
- Location – Delhi
- No. of Posts & Their Name – 1. Inspector – 30 2. Sub-Inspector – 11 3. Stenographer Gr-I – 15 posts
- Age Limit – Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 56 Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- Educational Qualification – All Interested Candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
Selection Procedure for National Investigation Agency (NIA) – Inspector & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14-11-2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Inspector & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Investigation Agency (NIA) :
All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Download application Form through official website http://www.nia.gov.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on 14-11-2015.
Address -The DIG (Adm.)NIA HQ. 7th Floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Sing Road, New Delhi-110001.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14-11-2015