National Judicial Academy (NJA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Registrar, Jumior Steno cum Data Entry Operator through recruitment notification – National Judicial Academy (NJA) Recruitment 2015 – NJA/ADM./RECT/2015/04. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Judicial Academy (NJA).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Registrar, Jumior Steno cum Data Entry Operator Job on or before 30/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Judicial Academy (NJA)
Vacancy Name : Registrar, Jumior Steno cum Data Entry Operator
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-79,000/- p.m
Job Location : Bhopal
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : NATIONAL JUDICIAL ACADEMY Bhadbhada Road, P.O. Suraj Nagar, Bhopal – 462 044 (M.P.)
Detail of National Judicial Academy (NJA) Registrar, Jumior Steno cum Data Entry Operator Recruitment:
The National Judicial Academy provides national level judicial education to judges from across the country; undertakes research into justice and judicial institutions; and develops policy recommendations to strengthen the administration of justice. Established by the Supreme Court of India as an Autonomous Body chaired by the Hon’ble Chief Justice of India, NJA is fully funded by the Government of India. NJA’s home is a state-of-art world class 62 acre campus located on a picturesque hill-top in the outskirts of Bhopal, overlooking Bhopal’s famous lakes. NJA seeks well qualified and hard working candidates to fill a number of posts on deputation or contract or re-employment. Applications, complete in all respect, should be received by NJA (in person/by post/by courier) in a sealed cover addressed to: The Director, National Judicial Academy, Bhadbhada Road, Suraj Nagar P.O., Bhopal- 462044 (M.P.). The candidate should superscribe the name of the post applied for on the top of envelop.
- Registrar (Academic Programmes) :
- Pay Scale : HAG pay scale of Rs. 67000 – (annual increment @ 3%) – 79000/-
- No. of Vacancy : 01 (One)
- Qualification & Experience : A person shall not be qualified for appointment as Registrar unless hea) has, for at least five years, held a post of District Judge or Additional District Judge or equivalent in the Higher Judicial Service of any State / Union Territory of India. or b) has, for atleast five years, held a post carrying a scale of pay of Rs.51550-1230-58930-1380-63070 (Prerevised Rs.16750-400-19150-450-20500) or equivalent. Applications should be received by NJA through proper channel with ‘No Objection Certificate’ and DAR/Vigilance clearance from the respective High Court. The service condition are enclosed herewith as Annexure – A.
- Jr. Steno cum Data Entry Operator :
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
- No. of Vacancy* : 01 (One)
- Qualification & Experience : Graduate with command over English shorthand and computer. Three years experience of the work. The vacancies are against permanent posts and incumbents selected for appointment on contract shall be initially appointed for three years with first year of service on probation. On satisfactory completion of probation period, such candidates will be eligible for consideration for longer term contract or permanent appointment, subject to outstanding performance and fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per NJA’s recruitment rules. Note – * Number of vacancy shown is only anticipated. The selection will be conducted for actual requirement at the time of selection.
Selection Procedure for National Judicial Academy (NJA) – Registrar, Jumior Steno cum Data Entry Operator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Registrar, Jumior Steno cum Data Entry Operator Vacancy in National Judicial Academy (NJA) :
- The incumbents opting for deputation must send their application through proper channel with ‘No Objection Certificate’ and CR Dossier/ Attested copies of the ACR/APAR of the applicant for the last five year from the employer, with an advance copy to NJA. The terms and conditions of the deputation service will be governed by Government of India’s Rules applicable in this regard.
- Age Limit : For Registrar (Academic Programmes) – upto 62 years For Jr. Steno cum DEO – (i) Minimum age – 18 years (ii) Upper age limit – for contract / deputation upto 56 years
- The cutoff date for determining age will be the closing date of application submission.
- The applicant should submit application in the prescribed format along with self attested latest photograph and copies of testimonial in respect of educational qualification, date of birth, experience, extra curricular activities caste certificate etc. along with two self addressed envelopes (size 22 x 10 cm and with Rs.5/- postal stamp affixed). If applying for more than one post, separate application should be submitted for each post.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to attend aptitude/ skill test/interview.
- The Academy reserves its right to reject incomplete applications or applications received after the due date.
- The mode of selection will be either through aptitude/skill test (written or oral) and/or interview to adjudge the candidates professional and practical ability. Only short listed candidates will be called for aptitude/skill test.
- The number of vacancy is subject to change and the Academy reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any or all the posts or to short-list the candidates in any grade based on qualification and experience.
- The candidates must fulfill the prescribed qualification and experience on the last date of submission of application.
- Interested candidates for the post of Registrar (Academic Programmes) may download the application form from Academy website www.nja.nic.in and send duly filled application in the prescribed format, super scribing the name of the post, so as to reach in the office of the Director, National Judicial Academy, Bhadbhada Road, PO Suraj Nagar, Bhopal- 462044 (M.P.).
- Interested candidates for the post of Jr. Steno cum Data Entry Operator may download the application form from Academy website www.nja.nic.in and send duly filled application in the prescribed format, super scribing the name of the post, so as to reach in the office of the Registrar (Administration), National Judicial Academy, Bhadbhada Road, PO Suraj Nagar, Bhopal- 462044 (M.P.) on or before 30.07.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/7/2015
National Judicial Academy (NJA) Recruitment 2014 – NJA/ADM./RECT/2015/04.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016