National Judicial Academy (NJA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor, Assistant Manager through recruitment notification – National Judicial Academy (NJA) Recruitment 2015 – NJA/Adm./Rect/2015/2 Dated – 07.03.2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, LLM, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Judicial Academy (NJA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor, Assistant Manager Job on or before 10.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Judicial Academy (NJA)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor, Assistant Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, LLM, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL JUDICIAL ACADEMY, Bhadbhada Road, P.O. Suraj Nagar, Bhopal – 462 044 (M.P.)|
Detail of National Judicial Academy (NJA) Assistant Professor, Assistant Manager Recruitment:
The National Judicial Academy provides national level judicial education to judges from across the country; undertakes research into justice and judicial institutions; and develops policy recommendations to strengthen the administration of justice. Established by the Supreme Court of India as an Autonomous Body chaired by the Hon’ble Chief Justice of India, NJA is fully funded by the Government of India. NJA’s home is a stateof-art world class 62 acre campus located on a picturesque hill-top in the outskirts of Bhopal, overlooking Bhopal’s famous lakes. NJA seeks well qualified and hard working candidates to fill a number of posts on deputation or contract. The vacancies are against permanent posts and incumbents selected for appointment on contract shall be initially appointed for three years with first year of service on probation. On satisfactory completion of probation period, such candidates will be eligible for consideration for longer term contract or permanent appointment, subject to outstanding performance and fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per NJA’s recruitment rules. Applications, complete in all respect, should be received by NJA (in person/by post/by courier) in a sealed cover addressed to: The Registrar(Administration), National Judicial Academy, Bhadbhada Road, Suraj Nagar P.O., Bhopal- 462044 (M.P.) latest by 10.04.2015. The candidate should super scribe the name of the post applied for on the top of envelop
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Assistant Professor||04||Doctorate with good academic record and at least three years of experience with good research/teaching record or development work, as evinced by research publications in journal of repute and/or developmental project report. OR LL.M. with good academic record with at least five years of relevant experience with good research/training record or development work as evinced by research publications in journal of repute and/or developmental project report (provided that the above minimum experience requirement will be three years for those with at least one year of full time academic experience in a judicial academy). The Competent Authority of the Academy is empowered to relax any condition in suitable cases and/or to consider persons who may not have applied for the post. Officers of the State Judicial Service or Officers of the Central Government or State Governments or Universities or Recognized research institutions; a) holding analogous post; or b) serving in regular service in the 64,377/- scale of Rs.33090-920-40450- 1080-45850/- (Pre-revised Rs.10,750-300-13,150-350- 14900/-) or above….; or with five years regular service in the scale of Rs.27700-770-33090-920- 40450-1080-44770/- (Pre-revised Rs.9,000-250-10,750-300-13,150- 350-14,550/-) or above are eligible for deputation appointment.||15600- 39100|
|Assistant Manager (Hospitality)||01||Three years Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from any Government recognized institute. Atleast 2 years experience in hospitality sector or a Institute with Guest House facility for 50 rooms.||9300 – 34800|
Selection Procedure for National Judicial Academy (NJA) – Assistant Professor, Assistant Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor, Assistant Manager Vacancy in National Judicial Academy (NJA):
- The incumbents opting for deputation must send their application through proper channel with ‘No Objection Certificate’ and CR Dossier/ Attested copies of the ACR/APAR of the applicant for the last five year from the employer, with an advance copy to NJA. The terms and conditions of the deputation service will be governed by Government of India’s Rules applicable in this regard.
- Age Limit : (i) Minimum age – 18 years (ii) Upper age limit – for contract / deputation upto 56 years
- The cutoff date for determining age will be the closing date of application submission.
- The applicant should submit application in the prescribed format along with self attested latest photograph and copies of testimonial in respect of educational qualification, date of birth, experience, extra curricular activities caste certificate etc. along with two self addressed envelopes (size 22 x 10 cm and with Rs.5/- postal stamp affixed). If applying for more than one post, separate application should be submitted for each post.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to attend aptitude/ skill test/interview.
- The Academy reserves its right to reject incomplete applications or applications received after the due date.
- The mode of selection will be either through aptitude/skill test (written or oral) and/or interview to adjudge the candidates professional and practical ability. Only short listed candidates will be called for aptitude/skill test.
- The number of vacancy is subject to change and the Academy reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any or all the posts or to short-list the candidates in any grade based on qualification and experience.
- Interested candidates may download the application form from Academy website www.nja.nic.in and send duly filled application in the prescribed format, super scribing the name of the post, so as to reach in the office of the Registrar (Administration), National Judicial Academy, Bhadbhada Road, PO Suraj Nagar, Bhopal- 462044 (M.P.) on or before 10.04.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10.04.2015
National Judicial Academy (NJA) Recruitment 2015 – NJA/Adm./Rect/2015/2 Dated – 07.03.2015
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017