National Judicial Academy (NJA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professors, Assistant Professors through recruitment notificatio . Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Judicial Academy (NJA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Professors, Assistant Professors Job on or before 10/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Judicial Academy (NJA)
Vacancy Name : Professors, Assistant Professors
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : Bhopal
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : NATIONAL JUDICIAL ACADEMY INDIA Bhadbhada Road, P.O.Suraj Nagar, Bhopal, M.P. – 462044.
Detail of National Judicial Academy (NJA) Professors, Assistant Professors Recruitment:
The National Judicial Academy India (NJA) is an autonomous body fully funded by the Government of India and governed by bodies established which are having the Hon’ble Chief Justice of India as the Chairperson. The main goal of the NJA is to promote the incubation and development of new ideas and solutions, and sharing of knowledge and best practices across the country for strengthening the judicial system, rather than simply transmission of information that is available at the local/state level. The NJA provides a common forum for critical evaluation of whether the judicial system is meeting expectations of the society. The judicial education programmes are designed to identify gaps and brainstorm possible systematic reform propositions. The NJA is also a forum at which senior leaders of the judiciary communicate to judges across the country information about concerns and thinking at the national level about the judicial system.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Professors||1||An eminent jurist/scholar with published work of high quality, actively engaged in research, with 10 years of experience in postgraduate teaching, and/or experience in research at the Judicial Academy/National Level Institution/university, including experience of guiding research at doctoral level OR An Outstanding jurist/scholar with established reputation who has made significant contribution to knowledge (period spent for obtaining the research degrees shall not be counted for experience purpose)A Judicial Officer in the cadre of District Judge having put in Judicial Service as per para 13 – Experience in a training Academy shall be a desirable qualification. Para 13 : In case of recruitment by deputation/including short-term contract/transfer grades from which deputation/contract/transfer to be made. Officers of the State Higher Judicial Service or Officers of the Central Government or State Governments or Universities or Recognized research Institution; (a) holding analogous post; OR (b) with two years regular service in the scale of Rs.37400-67000 with G.P. of Rs.8900/-; or equivalent; OR (c) with six years regular service in the scale of Rs. 37400-67000 with G.P. of Rs.10000/- OR (d) With eleven years regular service in the scale of Rs.10,000 or equivalent.||Pay Band PB-4. Rs 37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs 10000.|
|Assistant Professors||4||Doctorate with good academic record and at least three years of experience with good research/teaching record or development work, as evinced by research publications in journal of repute and/or developmental project report. OR LL.M. with good academic record with at least five years of relevant experience with good research/training record or development work as evinced by research publications in journal of repute and/or developmental project report (provided that the above minimum experience requirement will be three years for those with at least one year of full time academic experience in a judicial academy). The Competent Authority of the Academy is empowered to relax any condition contained in recruitment rules in suitable cases and/or to consider any person for the post who may not have applied. Officers of the State Judicial Service or Officers of the Central Government or State Governments or Universities or Recognized research institutions; (a) holding analogous post; or (b) serving in regular service in the scale of Rs.10,750-300- 13,150-350-14900/- (pre-revised scale) or above….;or with five years regular service in the scale of Rs.9,000-250-10,750-300-13,150-350- 14,550/- (pre-revised scale) or above.||Pay Band PB-3. Rs 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs 7600.|
Selection Procedure for National Judicial Academy (NJA) – Professors, Assistant Professors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Professors, Assistant Professors Vacancy in National Judicial Academy (NJA) :
- The incumbents opting for deputation must send their application through proper channel with ‘No Objection Certificate’ and Departmental Enquiry/Vigilance clearance from the employer, with an advance copy to NJA. The terms and conditions of the deputation service will be governed by Government India’s applicable rules & NJA polices in this regard.
- Age Limit : As per recruitment rules/ Central government rules.
- The applicant should submit application in the prescribed format along with self attested latest photograph and copies of testimonial in respect of educational qualification, date of birth, experience, extracurricular activities caste certificate etc. If applying for more that one post, separate application should be submitted for each post.
- The incumbents (other than deputation candidates) may also see the Academy’s contractual obligations in the website of the Academy www.nja.gov.in. The application format can also be downloaded from the Academy website.
- The incumbents, selected for the interview, have to bear own traveling expenses. No allowances whatsoever will be paid to the candidates.
- The Academy reserves its right to reject incomplete applications.
- The number of vacancy is subject to change and the Academy reserve the right to fill up or not to fill up any or all the posts or to short-list the candidates in any grade based on qualification and experience.
- The consolidated salary of the contract employee will be determined on the basis of Basic Pay + DA. In addition Transpiration Allowance, HRA(If NJA/Govt. accommodation not availed) and any other allowances as per NJA policy is also admissible. The Academy may also consider to provide annual increment as per NJA policy.
- The staff appointed on contract basis may, subject to NJA policy and satisfactory performance, be considered for regular/long term contract by mutual consent on finalization of Recruitment Rules and Service conditions for the employees of the Academy.
- Candidates appointed on deputation in faculty position will be entitled for Training allowance (30% of the basic pay of parent department), in terms of DOPT O.M. No. 12017/2/86-Trg.(TNP). Dt. 31/3/87.
- Free residential accommodation will be provided to the employees of the Academy subject to availability; else they are entitled for 20% of Basic Pay as HRA.
- Contract employees are entitled for Medical insurance coverage for self and dependant family members as per applicable rules of the Academy.
- EPF scheme is applicable for the contract employees.
- Judicial Officers on deputation will be entitled for sumptuary allowance, leave encashment, petrol allowance etc. as per applicable rules.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/6/2015
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016