National Judicial Academy(NJA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor&More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Judicial Academy(NJA) Recruitment 2015 – No. 12017/2/86 – Trg.(TNP). Dt. 31/3/87. Candidates who have completed Phd/LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Judicial Academy(NJA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Professor&More Vacancies Job on or before 17/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Judicial Academy(NJA)
Vacancy Name : Professor&More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d/LLB
Total No of Vacancy : 21 post
Salary : 67,000/p.m
Job Location : Bhopal
Last Date to Apply for this job : 17/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :NATIONAL JUDICIAL ACADEMY INDIA Bhadbhada Road, P.O.Suraj Nagar, Bhopal, M.P. -462044
Detail of National Judicial Academy(NJA) Professor&More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification|
Professor,Pay Band PB-4.Rs 37400-67000+ 10000.(G.P)
Pay Band PB
3.Rs 15600-39100+ 7600. (G.P
Pay Band PB-
An eminent jurist/scholar with published work of hig
h quality,actively engaged in research, with 10 years of experience in
postgraduate teaching, and/or experience in research at the Judicial
Academy/National Level Institution/university, including experience
of guiding research at doctoral level
ORAn Outstanding jurist/scholar with established reputation who has
made significant contribution to knowledge (period spent for
obtaining the research degrees shall not be counted for experience
purpose)ORA Judicial Officer in the cadre of District Judge having put in
Judicial Service as per para 13–Experience in a training Academy shall be a desirable qualification.
Para 13:In case of recruitment by deputation/including short- term contract/transfer grades from which deputation/contract/transfer to be made.Officers of the State Higher Judicial Service or Officers of the Central Government or State Governments or Universities or Recognized research Institution;(a)holding analogous post; OR
(b)with two years regular service in PB-4 37400-67000 withG.P. of Rs.8900/-; or equivalent; OR(c)with six years regular service in PB-4 37400-67000 with G.P. of Rs.10000/-OR(d)With eleven years regular service in the scale of Rs.10,000(pre-revised)or equivalent .
Doctorate with good academic record and at least three years of
experience with good research/teaching record or development
work, as evinced by research publications in journal of repute and/or
opmental project report.
LL.M. with good academic record with at least five years of relevant
experience with good research/training record or development work
as evinced by research publications in journal of repute and/or
developmental project report (provided that the above minimum
experience requirement will be three years for those with at least one
year of full time academic experience in a judicial academy).
LL.B. with good academic record with 5 years experience as a
Judicial Officer or in teaching, and/or experience in research at the
Judicial Academy/National Level Instit
ution/University OR An
outstanding jurist/scholar with established reputation who has made
significant contribution to knowledge. (Period spent for obtaining
the research degrees shall not be counted for experience purpose)
Degree in Five years Law Graduate course, Selection will be based
on academic performance in the LL.B. Course, achievements in co
-curricular and extra-curricular activities; any publications orevidence of research work; written and oral communication and
English language skills; and marks awarded at the interview.
Selection Procedure for National Judicial Academy(NJA) – Professor&More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Professor&More Vacancies Vacancy in National Judicial Academy(NJA) :
- The incumbents opting for deputation must send their application through proper channel with
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ and Departmental Enquiry /Vigilance clearance from the employer,
- with an advance copy to NJA. The terms and conditions of the deputation service will be
- governed by Government India’s applicable rules & NJA polices in this regard. Age Limit: As per recruitment rules/ Central government rules.
- The applicant should submit application in the prescribed format along with self attested latestphotograph and copies of testimonial in respect of educational qualification, date of birth,experience,extracurricular activities caste certificate etc. If applying for more that one post,separate application should be submitted for each post.
- The incumbents (other than deputation candidates) may also see the Academy’s contractual obligations in the website of the Academy www.nja.gov.in. The application format can also bedownloaded from the Academy website.
- e) The incumbents, selected for the interview, have to bear own traveling expenses. Noallowances whatsoever will be paid to the candidates.
- The Academy reserves its right to reject incomplete applications.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/9/2015
National Judicial Academy(NJA) Recruitment 2014 – No. 12017/2/86 – Trg.(TNP). Dt. 31/3/87.
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017