National Jute Manufactures Corporation Limited (NJMC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director (Finance) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA/ ICWA/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Jute Manufactures Corporation Limited (NJMC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director (Finance) on or before 01/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Jute Manufactures Corporation Limited (NJMC)|
|Vacancy Name||Director (Finance)|
|Educational Qualification||CA/ ICWA/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||01/06/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Jute Manufactures Corporation Limited (NJMC), Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003|
Detail of National Jute Manufactures Corporation Limited (NJMC) Director (Finance) Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE National Jute Manufacturers Corporation Ltd.(NJMC) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with an objective to takeover six jute mills, the management of which was earlier taken over by the Govt. of India under the Industries (Development and Regulation) Act, 1951. NJMC is engaged in manufacturing of jute goods through its six units at North 24 Paragnas, Howrah and Kolkata in West Bengal and Katihar in Bihar. It has one subsidiary namely Birds Jute and Exports Ltd. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs in its meeting held on 19.03.2010 approved the proposal for revival of NJMC and BIFR has already accorded its approval for the same on 31.03.2011 at a cost of Rs 1562.98 crores. NJMC is a schedule ‘B’ /BIFR referred CPSE under the administrative control of Ministry of Textiles. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at Kolkata (West Bengal). The authorized and paid up capital of the Company is Rs. 60 crore and Rs. 55.80 crore respectively as on March 31, 2014. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 100%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Finance) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He is overall incharge of finance and accounts of the organization, and is responsible for evolving and formulating policies relating to finance and accounts as well as implementation thereof.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy : Minimum 45 Years Maximum 60 Years
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant/MBA with specialization in Finance with a good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have managerial experience at a senior level in corporate financial management and accounts including Cost and Budgetary Control, Institutional Finance, Working Capital Management in an organization of repute. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience
- PAY SCALE: Rs. 65000–75000/-pm
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier
Selection Procedure for National Jute Manufactures Corporation Limited (NJMC) – Director (Finance) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Director (Finance) Vacancy in National Jute Manufactures Corporation Limited (NJMC):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 01 JUNE, 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/06/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017