National Jute Manufactures Corporation Limited (NJMC) invites application for the recruitment of Executive Engineer & More Vacancies with Graduate/ Post Graduate Diploma, B.E/ B.Tech,CS, LLB, MBA/ CA/ ICWA educational background
Company name :National Jute Manufactures Corporation Limited (NJMC)
Posts :Executive Engineer & More Vacancies
Qualification : Graduate/ Post Graduate Diploma, B.E/ B.Tech,CS, LLB, MBA/ CA/ ICWA
Salary : NA
No of Post : 05
Location : Kolkata
Last date to apply : 15 Nov 2014
Details of Post :
Executive Engineer & More Vacancies:
Company Secretary :
- Qualification & Experience : CS, preferably with LLB Degree from a reputed institute and with at least 5 years’ working experience in public limited company preferably government/ semi-government
- Job Description: As Company Secretary at the Corporate Office, he will be required a) To handle all issues relating to Corporate Affairs and Board matters including organisizing Board Meetings, Preparation & Circulation of Agenda, Preparation of Minutes/ Proceedings of Board Meetings and necessary follow-up action. b) To discharge all statutory functions as Compliance Officer of the Company. c) To handle all legal matters of the Company. d) To handle all matters relating to Company’s estates and landed assets . e) General Administration of the Corporate Office of NJMC Ltd
- Qualification & Experience : BE Civil with 10 – 20 years’ experience in manufacturing industries. The experience in Jute Industry and knowledge of Computer shall be preferred.
- Job Description: As Executive Engineer at the Corporate Office, he will be required a) To look after all the Civil/Mechanical works of Mills/Corporate Office b) To guide the Unit Management during renovation and modernisation of Mills and keep all records in this regard. c) To prepare Report/Return, verification and clarification of bills, supervision of all civil works. d) To assist the Management on all Tender Matters relating to Civil Works and monitor the civil work at the mills as well.
Chief Technical Officer:
- Qualification & Experience : Graduate/Post Graduate Diploma in Jute or Textile Technology from leading Universities preferably with MBA from reputed institution and with 15 – 20 years’ experience, out of which minimum 5 years should be as Head of Works with experience in execution of projects in modernization/ up-gradation of Jute Mills
- Job Description: As Head of Technical Division at the Corporate Office, CTO will be required a) To plan and execute proper and economic repairs, renovation, up-gradation and rehabilitation of the plants and machineries of all the jute mills of the NJMC Ltd., to maximize their utilization in order to achieve desired level of productivity for implementation of the revival strategy of the Company. b) To draw up plans for modernization of the plants and machineries in all the mills of NJMC Ltd. and execution of such plans including selection, procurement, installation and commissioning of new plants and machineries. c) To review existing manufacturing practices/ procedures and to introduce best ones followed in the industry. d) To standardize all manufacturing procedures in terms of manning and outputs in all the Mills of NJMC Ltd. e) To guide the CEOs of the Mills in all technical matters so that the Mills run smoothly with minimum idle-time of machines and maximum capacity utilization. f) To explore scope for expansion/product diversification and to draw up viable strategy for the same. g) To identify and dispose off old, obsolete plants and machineries which are beyond economic repairs following approved procedure.
- Qualification & Experience : Graduate Engineer (preferably in Mechanical (Engineering) and preferably with Post-Graduate Diploma in Material Management. Should have 10-15 years’ related experience preferably in PSUs and Govt. Sector with experience in / exposure to Public Procurement Policies/ Procedures
- Job Description: As head of Materials Management Section at the Corporate Office, Executive (Materials) will be required a) To handle all matters relating to Materials Management in all the mills of NJMC including procurement of stores, materials, jute and inventory control as per corporate policy. b) To keep a close co-ordination with mill executives to ensure timely supply of stores/ materials/ spares etc. required by the mills. c) To monitor proper storage, utilization and accounting of stores/ materials/ spares etc. d) To prepare and maintain all related composite report/returns at corporate level. e) To survey the market regarding rates of different manufacturers for proper indent and to prepare vendors panel.
- Qualification & Experience : ICWA/CA/CMA with 15 – 20 years’ experience in the relevant field preferably in Jute Industry. Knowledge of computer is essential.
- Job Description: Should take overall responsibility for financial accounts function including a) Finalization of accounts, budgetary control, working capital management, cost control, credit control, treasury functions including maintenance of books of accounts, preparation of balance sheet, verification and supervision of all bill payments, all purchase procedures, sales tax/service tax matter, all statutory returns, bank related activities, pay roll, internal/ statutory and CAG audit. b) Shall be responsible for finalization of accounts, budgetary control, working capital management, cost control and treasury function, liaison with banks and financial institutions. c) Will look after cost related matter of the Company/ Mill, maintenance of the cost records, product costing, cost audit, verification and supervision of all cost centre wise date process, stock valuation, preparation of performance report/ core information. d) To prepare all reconciled reports related to production and productivity (spinning & weaving efficiency, labour efficiency, jute utilisation, stores utilisation, power utilisation etc.) and coordinate with internal/statutory, CAG and Cost Auditor.
The selection process shall be based on Personal Interview. The eligible short – listed candidates’ based on initial scrutiny will be called for interview. Suitable communications in this regard will be sent to the candidates individually. No TA/DA is applicable for the candidates appearing for the interview. Individual candidates after selection will have to sign a service contract/agreement with NJMC.
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS WITH THE APPLICATION :
- Scanned latest colour passport size photograph to be attached with CV.
- Scanned attested copy of age proof.
- Candidates belonging to Ex- Serviceman category are required to furnish scanned attested copies of certificates in support of their claim.
- Scanned copies of last salary drawn and a self-declaration in regard to benefits & perquisites drawn.
- Please indicate expected salary and benefits in the Curriculum Vitae.
- Affidavit stating that the Candidate has no criminal case pending against him in any Court of Law and he has not been prosecuted for any offence in last five years.
- In case of online application please indicate the job title and code as mentioned in details, for application by post clearly mark the job title and code on the envelope as well as the application
How to apply:
Application must reach NJMC Ltd on or before 15th Nov., 2014 . Interested eligible candidates may apply through E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or By Post to the following address: National Jute Manufactures Corporation Limited Chartered Bank Buildings, 2nd Floor, 4, NetajiSubhas Road, Kolkata- 700 001
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 15.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NJMC|