National Law School of India University (NLS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Law School of India University (NLS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate Job on or before 20/6/2015.. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Law School of India University (NLS)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : LLB
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/6/2015.
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Programme Head, Juvenile Justice Programme, Centre for Child and the Law (CCL), National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Nagarbhavi, Bangalore – 560 072
Detail of National Law School of India University (NLS) Research Associate Recruitment:
- Qualification Essential: Bachelors in Law Preferred: Additional qualifications in the area of child rights/research methodology
- Experience Essential: Experience in research and writing in any human rights issues Preferred: Experience in research and or practice in the field of child rights law
- Skills Ability to develop, oversee and/or improve quantitative research procedures, including study design, sampling, statistical procedures, minimization of threats to internal validity, maximization of generalizability Ability to guide and lead research projects at various levels Ability to write qualitative Research Reports based on the research assignments
- Location CCL office at NLSIU campus in Nagarbhavi and the Observation Home premises, Madivala, Bengaluru
- Remuneration: Remuneration for the position will be a consolidated monthly payment in accordance with qualifications and experience, upto Rs. 40,000 per month for full time work of six days per week.
- Duration: The above position is for a period of two and a half years till December 2017, including a six months’ probation period.
Selection Procedure for National Law School of India University (NLS) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/6/2015..
- The ideal candidate for the above position will have a combination of the following:
- Excellent English writing and editing skills, and fluency in Kannada language is mandatory
- Strong knowledge of web-based communication, including social media
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with regular travel
- Strong commitment to Rights Based approach and social justice
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in National Law School of India University (NLS) :
Interested candidates can send in their applications along with updated CVs and attested copies of the testimonials to: The Programme Head, Juvenile Justice Programme, Centre for Child and the Law (CCL), National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Nagarbhavi, Bangalore – 560 072. All applications to be e-mailed to: [email protected] on or before 12 noon on 20th June, 2015. Only candidates who fit the essential criteria for the position will be called for an interview. For further information see the official website (www.nls.ac.in/ccl) or contact us at 080-23160528 or 080-23160532.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/6/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017