National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJAA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Librarian & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJAA) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. NLUJAA/PER/R-NTS/2015/001. Candidates who have completed Master’s degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJAA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Librarian & More Vacancies Job on or before 09.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJAA)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Librarian & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 posts|
|0ast Date to Apply for this job||09.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NLUJAA, B.K. Kakoti Road, Opp. SBI South Ghy. Branch, Ulubari, Guwahati – 781007|
Detail of National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJAA) – Assistant Librarian & More Vacancies Recruitment:
The National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA) invites applications for the following Regular / Permanent positions:
1 Deputy Registrar
- Number of Posts: 1(one)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 37,400-67,000 GP-8,700/-
- Essential Qualification: A Master’s degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent Grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institution along with nine years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 6000/- and above with experience in ducational administration or comparable experience in Research Establishment and / or other institutions of higher education, or five years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post.
2 Dy. Librarian
- Number of Posts: 1(one)
- Pay Scale: Pay-15,600-39,100 AGP-8,000
- Essential Qualification:
- A Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science / Documentation Science or
- an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in
- the UGC seven point scale and a consistently good academic record.
- Five years’ experience as an Assistant University Librarian/College Librarian.
- Evidence of innovative library service and organization of published work and
- professional commitment, computerization of library.
- Desirable: A M.Phil. / Ph.D. Degree in Library Science / Information Science /
- Documentation / Achieves and manuscript-keeping / computerization of library.
3 Assistant Registrar (Academic)
- Number of Posts: 1(one)
- Pay Scale: Rs.15,600-39,100 GP-5,400
- Essential Qualification: A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institution. Five years of experience of supervisory nature in administrative matter in a University / Research Establishment / other reputed institutions of higher education. Preference will be given to the candidates having adequate knowledge and experience in the use of state of art tools of communication, computer proficiency, capability of working in multi-task environment and having knowledge of administrative / establishment matters.
4 Assistant Registrar(Admin.)
- Number of Posts: 1(one)
- Pay Scale: Rs.15,600-39,100 GP-5,400
- Essential Qualification: A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institution. Five years of experience of supervisory nature in administrative matter in a University / Research Establishment / other reputed institutions of higher education. Preference will be given to the candidates having adequate knowledge and experience in the use of state of art tools of communication, computer proficiency, capability ofworking in multi-task environment and having knowledge of administrative /establishment matters.
5 Assistant Librarian
- Number of Posts: 2 (Two)
- Pay Scale: Pay-15,600-39,100 AGP-6,000
- Essential Qualification: A Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science / Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of Library and KOHA library package. Qualifying in the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC. However, candidates, who are, or have been awarded Ph.D. degree in accordance with “University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree), Regulations 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of University
- Assistant Librarian.
Selection Procedure for National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJAA) – Assistant Librarian & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Librarian & More Vacancies – Vacancy in National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJAA):
- Applicants must apply on prescribed format available on website (http://www.nluassam.ac.in). Applications received in any other format other than the prescribed format will be rejected. Filled in Application form with attested copies of all relevant documents should be sent to the Registrar, NLUJAA, B.K. Kakoti Road, Opp. SBI South Ghy. Branch, Ulubari, Guwahati – 781007. Please download the form and fill it carefully and correctly. An application with incomplete documentation or incorrect information is liable to be summarily rejected
- The envelope should be super-scribed as “Application for the post of <–name of the post –>”.
- E-mail addresses of the candidates (if any) must be mentioned in the proper place of the Application Form.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/ her for being called for interview. The University reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number of on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed; or by any other condition that it may deem fit. Those who are possessing higher qualifications will be given preference in short-listing the candidates. The University may constitute a Screening Committee to scrutinise the applications and short-list the candidates. Call letters for test/interview will be sent only to the short-listed candidates and no correspondence will be made with applications who are not short-listed.
- Stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview.
- The Reservations will be followed as per the UGC norms.
- Incomplete application form without signature of candidate or without the prescribed fee shall summarily be rejected.
- The University reserves the right to: (i) Draw panel (S) for future appointment(s) in the event of non-joining of candidate(s) within the stipulated time. (ii) Consider the applications received after the last date; but eligibility will be determined as on the last date of submission of application. (iii) Consider “ in-absentia” those who may have applied but are not able to appear for the interview; (iv) Consider candidates applying from abroad or from PWD/PC category for Skype Interview; and (v) Not to fill up any of the advertised positions.
- Qualifications and other conditions applicable are subject to UGC regulations 2010 and as amended from time to time.
- The period of time spent by the candidates to acquire M.Phil. and /or Ph.D. Degree shall not be considered as research experience
- Relaxation in educations qualifications, experience, age to the reserved category candidates will be permissible as per Government of India Rules. Annexure – III
- Candidates belong to SC/ST category must submit appropriate certificates issued by the competent authority recently as the format prescribed by the Government of India. Those who fail to submit the required certificates (s) will be treated as General Category , subject to fulfillment of other terms and conditions
- The candidates applying under PWD/PC category are required to submit the Disability Certificates issued by the competent authority recently as per the format prescribed by the Government of India for this purpose.
- The Prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement in large and it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates, the University, at its discretion, may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification/experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- Candidates applying for the positions are advised to ensure that they possess the qualifications prescribed and evidence in this regard be attached with the applications
- The eligibility of the candidates will be determined on the basis of qualifications acquired by them upto the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
- The University reserves the right to modify / withdraw / cancel any communication made to the candidate(s) at any stage in case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection may be detected even after issue of appointment letter
- The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has undesirable clandestine/antecedents and suppressed the said information, then his service shall be terminated.
- The applications should reach the University at the address given below on or before the last date mentioned in the advertisement i.e. March 9, 2015.
- Candidates are advised to submit their applications well in time and should not wait for the last date of receipt of applications. The University will not be responsible for postal delays etc. and no correspondence/queries will be entertained from candidates on this account.
- The University reserves the right to alter/insert any corrections/additions in the advertisement/website in the event of any typographical error before the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications, for which the candidates are advised to be in the lookout for announcements in the NLUJAA website.
- Applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government organizations / Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies must send their applications Through Proper Channel. The applications received without the recommendations of the employers will not be considered. However, an advance copy of application may be sent followed by the original application through proper channel.
- Candidates shall have to produce original documents at the time of appearing in interview.
- Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Incomplete applications or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree/certificates/marks sheets/experience certificate, etc.) will be rejected at the threshold.
- Two copies of photographs and a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) for General candidates and Rs. 750/-(Rupees Seven Hundred Fifty only) for SC/ST/PWD candidates drawn in favour of “The Registrar, National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam” payable at Guwahati shall have to be enclosed as application fee with the application form. A candidate is requested to write his/her name, advertisement number and the serial number of the post behind the Demand Draft. For safety, it is advisable to send applications by either Registered Post or a reliable courier service.
- The decision adopted by the University authorities at any stage of the selection process will be final and binding.
- Selected candidates will be governed by the new pension Rules, 2005.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidates for appearing written test and interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09.03.2015
National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJAA) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. NLUJAA/PER/R-NTS/2015/001
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NLUJAA|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016