National Law University Orissa (NLUO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofLibrary trainee through recruitment notification – National Law University Orissa (NLUO) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.: NLUO/LIB/LT /2015. Candidates who have completed M Lib can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Law University Orissa (NLUO) .
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Library trainee Job on or before10/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Law University Orissa (NLUO)
Vacancy Name :Library trainee
Educational Qualification : M.Lib
Total No of Vacancy : 04 post
Salary : 16,000/p.m
Job Location : Odisha
Last Date to Apply for this job :10/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :National Law University Orissa,Odisha
Detail of National Law University Orissa (NLUO) Library trainee Recruitment:
- Name of the post:Library trainee
- No. of positions: 4
- Period of training: One year Stipend: Rs 16,000/-
- Educational qualification: M Lib. & Inf. Sc. (MLISc.) from a recognized Institute/University with minimum 55% mark.
- Desirable:Basic working knowledge of IT and IT related applications in libraries with good communication skills in English.
- Age limit: 26 yrs
Selection Procedure for National Law University Orissa (NLUO) -Library trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply forLibrary trainee Vacancy in National Law University Orissa (NLUO) :
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may send their applications in the prescribed format along with self -attested xerox copies of all certificates addressed to The Registrar, National Law University Odisha, CDA, Sector – 13, Cuttack – 753 015 on or before dt. 10.09 .2015.
- Note:The selected candidates are expected to work from Monday to Saturday (both days inclusive) in any ofthe shifts (from 8 AM to 12 midnight) and holidays.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the selection test/interview.
- No accommodation facility will be provided to the selected candidates.
- The University will have no obligation to absorb the trainees on completion of the training
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job10/9/2015
National Law University Orissa (NLUO) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No.: NLUO/LIB/LT /2015.
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016