National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 10-07-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML)
Vacancy Name : Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 16 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : JHARKHAND
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10-07-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : THE CONTROLLER OF ADMINISTRATION CSIR-NATIONAL METALLURGICAL LABORATORY BURMAMINES, JAMSHEDPUR, JHARKHAND, 831007
Detail of National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML) Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Approx.Gross emoluments(in Rupees)||
MAX. AGE LIMIT AS ON
(Gen.) Gr. III
|A 01||Rs. 5200-20,200/- GP Rs. 1900/-||19,147/-||28 YEARS*||3||1||1||1||6|
(S & P) Gr. III
(F &A )Gr. III
|Rs. 5200-20,200/- GP Rs. 2400/-||24,190/-||3||0||0||1||
ESSENTIAL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: –
|Assistant (Gen.)Gr. III||A 01||10+2/XII or its equivalent and prescribed proficiency speed in computer typing**.|
(S & P)Gr. III
(F & A)Gr. III
|A 03||10+2/XII or its equivalent with Commerce as one of the subject and prescribed proficiency speed in computer typing**.|
|Jr. Stenographer||A 04||10+2/XII or its equivalent and speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 40/35 w.p.m. in type-writing in English/Hindi and on the basis of competitive proficiency test.***|
Selection Procedure for National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML) – Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10-07-2015.
- For post code-A 01, A 02 & A 03: On the basis of proficiency test in Computer typing speed as mentioned above** followed by written examination in General Hindi/General English and General Knowledge amongst eligible candidates.Qualifying candidates will be interviewed by a duly constituted Selection Committee, but the weightage for interview would not exceed 25% of the total prescribed marks.
- For post code-A 04 only:- On the basis of competitive proficiency test amongst eligible candidates possessing prescribed essential qualification and shorthand speed as mentioned above***. The mode of selection for all these posts will be in accordance with the applicable recruitment rules as amended from time to time.
How to apply for Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML) :
1. Only ONLINE APPLICATIONS will be accepted. The link for ONLINE APPLICATION will be available on CSIR-NML�s website www.nmlindia.org from 09:00 AM of 29-05-2015 to 17:00 PM of the 26-06-2015.
2. After submission of their ONLINE APPLICATION, Applicants are requested to take a printout.
3. The printout of ONLINE APPLICATION duly signed along with crossed Demand Draft of Rs.100/-, valid for at least 3 (three months), drawn in favour of the Director, NML, Jamshedpur payable at State Bank of India, NML Branch, Branch Code- 03329, Jamshedpur should be sent to The Controller of Administration, CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory, Burmamines, Jamshedpur 831007, so as to reach on or before 10-07-2015. The Advertisement Number and Post Code must be clearly indicated on the top of the envelope containing the application. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories, women candidates and departmental candidates (from CSIR Laboratories /Institutes) need not pay any application fee.
4. (i) ‘Candidate’s Name (ii) Application number and (iii) ‘Post Code Applied for’ must be filled up on the back side of Demand Draft:
5. Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment of selection process
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10-07-2015
National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2015.
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017