National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Advisor through recruitment notification – National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO: 04/2015 DATED: 24.02.2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech/CA/ICWA/MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Advisor on or before 16/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC), Khanij Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad-500028, INDIA. Phone: 91-40-23538.71320 Fax : 91-40-235387.11.
Detail of National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) Advisor Recruitment:
NMDC Ltd., a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India and a multi locational, multi product and consistently profit making Mining & Mineral Exploration Organization with more than Rs.12,000 crore turnover is in the process of massive expansion and diversification activities both in India and abroad. The Company is looking for suitable person for engagement as
- ADVISOR (Business Development)
- The above position is based at Corporate Office, Hyderabad.
- Qualification & Experience: Graduate preferably in Engineering or CA/ICWA and or MBA from recognized University Institute. Should have atleast 20 years of post qualification executive experience and should have retired at minimum E8 scale of pay of schedule A” CPSE (General Manager rank) or equivalent CDA scale or must have drawn a minimum CTC of Rs.24.00 lakhs per annum at the time of superannuation. The candidate should be well conversant in dealing with Corporate Planning, Business Development, Financial Analysis, Merger & Acquisition / Joint Venture matters preferably in Metal and Mining Sector. He will be responsible for evolving Corporate Business Plans and Analysis, Merger & Acquisitions / Joint ventures and new business Promotion & development. He will also be responsible for identifying new business opportunities in Metal and Mining sectors, planning and formulating strategies for implementation of Companys long term goals and evaluation. He should be dynamic, self-driven and have good liaison, communication and presentation skills.
- Age: Below 65 Years.
- Remuneration : The selected candidate will be paid consolidated monthly honorarium ranging between Rs.70,000/- Rs.1,00,000/- per month. Other benefits viz. Conveyance , HRA, Telephone Expenses, Medical facilities, Leave & TA/ DA on Tour will be as applicable as per existing Scheme.
Selection Procedure for National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) – Advisor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Advisor Vacancy in National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC):
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may send in their Bio-data containing post applied for, name, fathers name, mailing address, category (SC/ST/OBC/Ex-SMPwC), Date of Birth, qualification (starting from matriculation with name of institution/university, percentage of marks, Division, year of passing) specialization, experience (name of employer, date of joining & leaving, designation, pay scale, last pay drawn) and other particulars including phone and e-mail id, affixing passport size photograph and copies of certificates to Dy. General Manager (Pers) (RP), NMDC Ltd., 10-3-311/A, Khanij Bhavan, Castle Hills, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 500 028 on or before 16.03.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/03/2015
Reference: National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO: 04/2015 DATED: 24.02.2015