National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Maintenance Assistant Trainee through recruitment notification – National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 02/2015. Candidates who have completed ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Maintenance Assistant Trainee Job on or before 12/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)|
|Vacancy Name||Maintenance Assistant Trainee|
|Total No of Vacancy||138 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||DY.MANAGER (PERSONNEL)R&P, BAILADILA IRON ORE MINE, KIRANDUL COMPLEX, POST. KIRANDUL, DIST. SOUTH BASTAR DANTEWADA, (CHATTISGARH), PIN-494556|
Detail of National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) Maintenance Assistant Trainee Recruitment:
NMDC Limited a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Govt of India and multi locational, multi product and consistently profit making Mining & Mineral Exploration Organization with more than 12,000 crore turnover is in the process of massive expansion and diversification activities both in India and abroad. The Company is having its iron ore mines located in Bailadila Chhattisgarh, Bellary, Karnataka and Diamond Mining Project in Panna, Madhya Pradesh etc. The Company is also setting up an Integrated Steel Plant at Nagarnar near Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh State and a pellet Plant at Donimalai, Karnataka State. NMDC is now inviting application from suitable persons for following posts to be deployed in its Bailadila Iron Ore Mine, Kirandul Complex, South Bastar Dantewada (C.G.)
|SNo||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Qualification & Experience||Salary|
|1||MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT (MECHANICAL)TRAINEE||114||ITI in Welder/Fitter/Machinist/Turner/Sheet Making/Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic for Mechanical Trade||11330-3%-20000/- (RS-2 scale)|
|2||MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT (ELECTRICAL)TRAINEE||24||ITI in Electrical Trade||11330-3%-20000/- (RS-2 scale)|
- Upper age limit as on 12/05/2015 for UR candidates should be 30 years. Relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates,
- Reservation of posts for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamylayer) /Ex Servicemen will be as per the Government of India directives.
- The cut off date for reckoning educational qualification, experience, age etc shall be 12/05/2015
- The number of posts indicated above is tentative which may vary depending upon
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and an enhanced qualification does not entitle candidates to be called for written test/ Trade Test/Interview. Where the number of applications received in response to advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to call all the candidates for written test/ Trade Test/ Interview. The corporation reserves the right to alter/ fix the criteria for calling the candidates on the basis of qualification, experience, if any, etc depending upon the number of applications received. After screening the applications, the candidates will be called for written test.
- In the selection process, a candidate has to secure minimum marks in the written test and rank sufficiently higher to be called for Trade Test & interview. The minimum marks will be decided by the Company based on the performance of the candidate in the written examination. However, since the final selection would depend on the number of vacancies as also relative performance, merely qualifying in the written test, Trade Test and personal interview, will not entitle a candidate for appointment in the Company.
- Depending upon the suitability of the candidates, they may be offered the post of Maintenance Assistant (Trainee).
- On successful completion of training period and placement in regular scale of pay, in addition to basic pay and dearness allowance, the candidates will be eligible for other fringe benefits like conveyance allowance, free medical facilities, leave travel concession, leave encashment, incentive bonus, gratuity, provident fund etc as per corporation rule in force from time to time.
- While applying for above post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility and other criterion mentioned above as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects.
- Candidates appearing for written test and Trade Test will come at their own expense. However, out-station SC/ST/Ex-serviceman candidates will be paid TA of second class Railway/Bus fare on production of Railway/Bus tickets by shortest route as per rules.
- All the outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to-and-fro single IInd class Train or Bus fare by the shortest route subject to production of proof of inward journey
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/PWD/Ex-servicemen category should enclose a copy of permanent Certificate in the Govt. prescribed profarma. The OBC certificate submitted by the candidate shall be obtained within 06 months and as per the orders contained in Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public grievance and Pensions, New Delhi, Office Memorandum No.36012/22/93-Estt(SCT) dated 08.09.93 and should clearly indicating that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (Creamy Layer) as mentioned in column-3 of the Schedule of the above referred Office Memorandum dated 8.9.93 and also belong to the community listed as OBC by Government of India as per latest directives issued by Government of India.
- During recruitment process, if any information provided by the candidate is found incorrect/incomplete or it is not conformity with eligibility criteria as specified in the advertisement for the above post or if it is found that candidate have concealed/ distorted any material information, his candidature will be cancelled at any stageduring the recruitment process or even after selection.
- Application received after due date shall not be entertained. Management is not responsible for any postal delay.
- The corporation reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the advertisement in part or full at any point of time.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/ interview/appointment. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Applications from General and OBC candidates should be accompanied by a crossed Demand Draft for 50/- (Rupees Fifty only) drawn in favour of Jt.G.M.(Finance), BIOM, Kirandul Complex, Kirandul payable at State Bank of India, Kirandul. Demand Draft is not necessary for SC/ST.
- Candidates working in Government/Quasi Government services/Public Sector undertakings/or Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview.
Selection Procedure for National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)- Maintenance Assistant Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Maintenance Assistant Trainee Vacancy in National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC):
The envelope containing Application Form must be clearly superscribed in bold letters as – “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF :________________________ DISCIPLINE______________CATEGORY:______________;”
Interested candidates may send their neatly typed applications on plain paper setting out (1) Post applied for (clearly indicating Mechanical or Electrical discipline) (2) Applicant’s Name 3) Father’s/Husband’s name (4) Sex (5) Date of birth & Age (in figures and words) (6) Present Address (7) Permanent Address (8) Email id/Mobile No. (9) Caste (if SC/ST/OBC, attach certificate from Competent Authority) (10) Marital Status (11) Qualifications (Academic & Technical) with year of passing, name of School/College/University, division & percentage of marks obtained, etc. (12) Experience (13) State and district to which originally belong (14) Other information (15) Declaration with signature etc., along with attested copies of all certificates and testimonials and recent passport size photograph so as to reach the DY.MANAGER (PERSONNEL)R&P, BAILADILA IRON ORE MINE, KIRANDUL COMPLEX, POST. KIRANDUL, DIST. SOUTH BASTAR DANTEWADA, (CHATTISGARH), PIN-494556 on or before 12/05/2015. The post applied for should be clearly super scribed on the envelope. Applications incomplete in any respect or applications without required attested/self attested copies of all required certificates will be rejected.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/5/2015
National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 02/2015.
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017