National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Officers through recruitment notification – National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) Recruitment 2015 – Employment Notification No. 03/2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Officers on or before 30/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)
Vacancy Name : Junior Officers
Educational Qualification : Diploma/ M.Sc/ M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 16 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,000 – Rs.38,000/-pm
Job Location : CHATTISGARH
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : DY.MANAGER (PERSONNEL)R&P, BAILADILA IRON ORE MINE, KIRANDUL COMPLEX, POST. KIRANDUL, DIST. SOUTH BASTAR DANTEWADA, (CHATTISGARH), PIN-494556
Detail Of National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) Junior Officers Recruitment:
NMDC Limited, a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Govt of India and multi locational, multi Product and consistently profit making Mining & Mineral Exploration Organization with more than 12,000 crore turnover is in the process of massive expansion and diversification activities both in India and abroad. The Company is having its iron ore mines located in Bailadila Chhattisgarh, Bellary, Karnataka and Diamond Mining Project in Panna, Madhya Pradesh. The Company is also setting up an Integrated Steel Plant at Nagarnar near Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh State and a pellet Plant at Donimalai, Karnataka State. NMDC is now inviting application from suitable persons for following posts to be deployed in its Bailadila Iron Ore Mine, Kirandul Complex, South Bastar Dantewada (C.G.)
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Qualification & Experience||Salary|
|JUNIOR OFFICER (CIVIL) /JUNIOR OFFICER (CIVIL) (TRAINEE) (JO-Scale)||13||
Qualification : 3 yrs Diploma in Civil Engineering OR Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
Experience : Five years experience in case of Diploma Holders.
|Rs. 15000-3%-38000/- (JO scale)|
|JUNIOR OFFICER (GEOLOGY)/ JUNIOR OFFICER (GEOLOGY) (TRAINEE) (JO-Scale)||03||
Qualification : MSc/M.Tech./MSc (Tech.) in Geology
Experience : One year post qualification experience.
|Rs. 15000-3%-38000/- (JO scale)|
Selection Procedure For National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) – Junior Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- Upper age limit as on 30/05/2015 for UR candidates 35. Relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC candidates (Non creamy layer).
- Reservation of posts for SC/ST/OBC(Non creamy layer)/Ex Servicemen will be as per the Government of India directives.
- The cut off date for reckoning educational qualification, experience and age shall be 30/05/2015 .
- The number of posts indicated above is tentative which may vary depending upon the requirement.
- The selection is through written test and personal interview. The prescribed qualifications are minimum and an enhanced qualification does not entitle candidates to be called for written test/interview. Where the number of applications received in response to advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to call all the candidates for written test/ Interview. The corporation reserves the right to alter/ fix the criteria for calling the candidates on the basis of qualification, experience, if any, etc depending upon the number of applications received. After screening of the applications, the candidates will be called for written test.
- In the selection process, a candidate has to secure minimum marks in the written test and rank sufficiently higher to be called for interview. The minimum marks will be decided by the Company based on the performance of the candidate in the written examination. However, since the final selection would depend on the number of vacancies and also relative test and appearance in personal interview, will not entitle a candidate to appointment in the Company.
- (i) The Management may, depending upon the suitability of the candidates offer the post of Jr.Officer (Civil)/ Jr.Officer (Civil)Trainee. In the case of Degree holders the training will be for a period of 1 year. In case of Diploma holders the training period will be of 2 yearsduration. (ii) The Management may, depending upon the suitability of the candidates offer the post of Jr. Officer (Geology)/ Jr. Officer (Geology) Trainee. In the case of Trainees, they will be placed as a “Trainee” initially for 1 year
- On successful completion of training period and placement in regular scale of pay, in addition to basic pay and dearness allowance, the candidates will be eligible for other fringe benefits like conveyance allowance, free medical facilities, leave travel concession, leaveencashment, incentive bonus, gratuity, provident fund etc as per corporation rule in force from time to time.
- While applying for above post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils all the eligibility criteria mentioned above as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects.
- Candidates appearing for written test will appear at their own expense. However, outstation SC/ST/Ex-servicemen candidates will be paid TA of second class Railway/Bus fare on production of Railway/Bus tickets by shortest route as per rules.
- All the outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to-and-fro single IInd class Train or Bus fare by the shortest route subject to production of proof of inward journey.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/Ex-servicemen category should enclose a copy of permanent Certificate in the Govt. prescribed profarma. The OBC certificate submitted by the candidate shall be obtained within 06 months and as per the orders contained in Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public grievance and Pensions, New Delhi, Office Memorandum No.36012/22/93-Estt(SCT) dated 08.09.93 and should clearly indicating that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (Creamy Layer) as mentioned in column-3 of the Schedule of the above referred Office Memorandum dated 8.9.93 and also belong to the community listed as OBC by Government of India as per latest directives issued by Government of India.
- During recruitment process, if any information provided by the candidate is found incorrect/incomplete or it is not conformity with eligibility criteria as specified in the advertisement for the above post or if it is found that the candidate has concealed/ misrepresentation any material information, his candidature will be cancelled at any stage during the recruitment process or even after selection.
- Applications received after due date shall not be entertained. Management is not responsible for any postal delay.
- The corporation reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the advertisement in part or full at any point of time.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained from the candidates regarding selection/test/ interview/appointment. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification
How To Apply For Junior Officers Vacancy in National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC):
Applications from General and OBC candidates should be accompanied by a crossed Demand Draft for 100/- (Rupees Hundred only) drawn in favour of Jt.G.M.(Finance), BIOM, Kirandul Complex, Kirandul payable at State Bank of India, Kirandul. Demand Draft is not necessary for SC/ST. 18. Candidates working in Government/Quasi Government services/Public Sector undertakings/or Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview. 19. The envelope containing Application Form must be clearly superscribed in bold letters as – “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF :________________________ DISCIPLINE______________CATEGORY:______________;” 20. Interested candidates may send their neatly typed applications on plain paper setting out (1) Post applied for (clearly indicating Geology/Civil discipline) (2) Applicant’s Name (3) Father’s/Husband’s name (4) Sex (5) Date of birth & Age (in figures and words) (6) Present Address (7) Permanent Address (8) Email id/Mobile No. (9) Caste (if SC/ST/OBC, attach certificate from Competent Authority) (10) Marital Status (11) Qualifications (Academic & Technical) with year of passing, name of School/College/University, division & percentage of marks obtained, etc. (12) Experience (13) State and district to which originally belong (14) Other information (15) Declaration with signature etc., along with attested copies of all certificates and testimonials and recent passport size photograph so as to reach the DY.MANAGER (PERSONNEL)R&P, BAILADILA IRON ORE MINE, KIRANDUL COMPLEX, POST. KIRANDUL, DIST. SOUTH BASTAR DANTEWADA, (CHATTISGARH), PIN-494556 on or before 30/05/2015. The post applied for should be clearly super scribed on the envelope. Applications incomplete in any respect or applications without required attested/self attested copies of all required certificates will be rejected.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/05/2015
Reference: National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) Recruitment 2015 – Employment Notification No. 03/2015