National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chairman & Managing Director through recruitment notification Candidates who have completed Any Post Graduate Degree, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chairman & Managing Director Job on or before 07/07/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)
Vacancy Name : Chairman & Managing Director
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs. 80,000 to 1,25,000/- Per Month
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 07/07/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC),New Delhi
Detail of Post
- NAME OF THE POST – CHAIRMAN & MANAGING DIRECTOR
- NO OF POST – 01 Post
- QUALIFICATION: The incumbent should be graduate from a recognised university/institute with good academic record. Persons with Technical/MBA qualifications will have added advantage.
- EXPERIENCE The incumbent should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in an organisation of repute. Experience in and knowledge of Mining is essential. Experience in Finance/Marketing/Production and/or knowledge of the Steel Sector is desirable.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and accountable to its Board of Directors and Government of India. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation, and for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters
- SCALE OF THE POST : Rs. 80,000—1,25,000/- (REVISED)
- AGE: 45 to 57 years
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/07/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ?
Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 07 July 2016. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/07/2016