National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) invites online application for the recruitment of Assistant Company Secretary for Post Graduate Degree holders
Company name :National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)
Posts :Assistant Company Secretary
Qualification : Post Graduate Degree
Salary : Rs.20600-46500/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply : 7/11/2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Company Secretary
NMDC Ltd., a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India and Multi locational, Multi product and consistently profit making Mining and Mineral Exploration Organization with more than Rs. 12,000 crore turnover is in the process of massive expansion and diversification activities both in India and Abroad. The Company is having its iron ore mines located in Bailadila, Chhattisgarh; Bellary District, Kamataka and Diamond Mining Project in Panna, Madhya Pradesh etc. The Company is also setting up an integrated Steel Plant at Nagamar nearJagdalpur, Chhattisgarh and a pellet plant at Donimalai, Kamataka. NMDC is now looking for suitable persons for appointment to the post of Assistant Company Secretary.
- In pay scale of Rs. 20600-3%-46500/- (E1 ) (IDA).
- QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE: The candidate must be a graduate and an Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries in India and should possess atleast 02 years relevant post qualification experience in Company Secretary Discipline in Executive Cadre preferably in listed CPSEs companies. He must have experience in compliance of various provisions of Companies Act, arranging Board Meetings, Audit Committee Meetings and Annual General Meetings, compliance with Listing Agreement provisions, filing of e- forms with Registrar of Companies, issue of bonus shares, buyback etc.
- Experience : 2 years
- Age : 45 years
- No of Post : 2
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the matriculation / secondary certificate
- Wherever CGPAI OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University! Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his lher University/Institute at the time of Interview. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPAIOGPAwiII be presumed to have been provided on a 10 point scale.
- The SCISTIOBCIPwD certificate should be as per the format as prescribed by Govt. of India. If the certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submita self-certified translated copy of the same eitherin English or Hindi.
- Experience and Age relaxation and higher start in the time scale may be considered in case of deserving candidates. Candidates may be considered fora lower post in case they are found otherwise suitable depending on their qualifications experience, present position and performance in interview. Reservation for SCISTIOBC (Non Creamy Layer)leD will be as per Government guidelines.
- Apart from Pay and Allowances, other benefits viz. PRP, HRA, CPF, Gratuity, Free Medical facilities, Group Insurance etc., as per rules will also be admissible.
- Candidates called for interview should produce all original documents, at the time of Interview, failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appearfor the interview and TravellingAllowance will not be reimbursed.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not vest any right in candidates for being called for interview. Depending on response and requirement, the management reserves the rightto raisel relaxl cancel I modify! alterthe recruitrnentl selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever. Decision of management to call the candidates for selection shall be final. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false oris not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Outstation candidates called for interviewwill be reimbursed to &forsingleAC— ll Rail fare by shortest route subject to production of proof.
- Candidates are required to superscribe on the envelope, the Employment Notification No., Post Code and the Post for which they are applying while sending the application.
- The date forreckoning the age, qualification and postqualification experience etc shall be 07/11/2014
- Candidates are advised to have a valid E-Mail ID and mobile number to be entered compulsorin in the “online” application form and should remain active forat least one year. No change in the E-mail Id and mobile number will be allowed one entered.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may apply through “online’ only. To apply “online” visit “careers” page on NMDC website: www.nmdc.co.in. The site is functional from 10:00 hours of 09/1 0/2014 to 18:00 hours of 07/11/2014.
- After applying “online”, the candidate is required to download the hard copy of filled in application and send the same, along with copies of certificates by Post/ Courier to Dy. General Manager (Personnel) (R&P), NMDC Ltd., 10-3-311IA, “Khanij Bhavan”, Castle Hills, Masab Tank, Hyderabad — 500 028 so as to reach this office on or before 17/11/2014.
- Merely applying through online mode will not entitle a candidate to have claim with regard to his/her application. They must submit the hard copy of the downloaded in application form along with copies of certificates failing which his/her Candidature will be summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 7/11/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NMDC|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017