National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Manager/General Manager with Bachelors Degree/ PG Degree/Diploma holders
Company name : National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)
Posts : Assistant Manager/General Manager
Qualification : Bachelors Degree/ PG Degree/Diploma
Salary : Rs.50,000-1,21,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 03
Location : Hyderabad
Last date to apply : 06.10.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Manager/General Manager
NMDC Ltd., a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Govemment of India and Multi locational, Multi product and consistently profit making Mining and Mineral Exploration Organization with more than Rs.12,000 crore turnover is in the process of massive expansion and diversification activities both in India and abroad. The Company is having its iron ore mines located in Bailadila, Chhattisgarh, Bellary District, Kamataka and Diamond Mining Project in Panna, Madhya Pradesh etc. The Company is also setting up an integrated Steel Plant at Nagarnar nearJagdalpur, Chhattisgarh and a pellet plant at Donimalai, Kamataka. NMDC is now looking for suitable persons forthe following posts in Corporate Communication discipline to be deployed at its Corporate Office and other units:
Name of the Post : General Manager
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : Bachelors Degree in Arts/SciencelCommeme/Engineering with PG Degree/Diploma in Public Relations/Joumalism from a recognized University/Institute. The Candidate should have adequate knowledge of Advertising/Publishing/Editing etc. The candidate should have relevant post qualification experience in Executive Cadre as indicated at lll below in publication of house joumallAdvertising/Media Management in a large organization. The Candidate should possess good communication and presentation skills. Knowledge of computers is desirable.
- Age : 52 years
- Remuneration : Rs.1,21,000/- P.M.
Name of the Post : Assistant Manager
- No of Post : 02
- Qualification : Bachelors Degree in Arts/SciencelCommeme/Engineering with PG Degree/Diploma in Public Relations/Joumalism from a recognized University/Institute. The Candidate should have adequate knowledge ofAdvertising/PublishinglEditing etc. The candidate should have relevant post qualification experience in Executive Cadre as indicated at lll below in publication of house joumallAdvertising/Media Management in a large organization. The Candidate should possess good communication and presentation skills. Knowledge of computers is desirable.
- Age : 45 years
- Remuneration : Rs.50,000/- P.M.
Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/STs and 3 years for OBCs (Non- Creamy Layer) and as per Govt. guidelines for Pst/ Ex. Servicemen.
Candidates applying for the post of Jt. GM (Corporate Communication) (E7) must have experience of working in the relevant areas of Corporate Communication in a large Industrial/Mining Organization and they must be drawing a minimum CTC per annum of Rs. 20.00 lakhs or above for the last two years. They should indicate their organization structure (board level downwards) depicting their position along with the brief detail of their role and responsibilities in the currentassignment. They should also attach proof of theirperannum CTC as above along with the application.
Similarly, candidates applying for the post of Asst. Manager (Corporate Communication) (E1) must have experience of working in the relevant areas of Corporate Communication in a large Industrial/Mining Organization and they must be drawing a minimum CTC per annum of Rs.07.50 Iakhs or above for the last two years. They should indicate their organization structure (board level downwards) depicting their position along with the brief detail of their role and responsibilities in the current assignment. They should also attach proof of their perannum CTC as above along with the application.
- While applying the candidates should entertheirfull name as it appears in the matriculation [secondary certificate
- Wherever CGPAI OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University! Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his [her University/Institute at the time of Interview. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPAIOGPAwiII be presumed to have been provided on a 10 point scale.
- The SCISTIOBC/PwD certificate should be as per the format as prescribed by Govt. Of India. If the certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy ofthe same eitherin English orHindi.
- Experience and Age relaxation and higherstart in the time scale may be considered in case of deserving candidates. Candidates may be considered fora lower post in case they are found othenuise suitable depending on their qualifications, experience, present position and performance in interview. Reservation for SC/STIOBC (Non Creamy Layer)leD will be as per Government guidelines.
- 5. Apart from Pay and Allowances, other benefits viz. PRP, HRA, CPF, Gratuity, Free Medical facilities, Group Insurance etc, as per rules will also be admissible.
- The candidates will be called for interview based on self certified information and documents furnished by them along with their application. They should produce the supporting documents, in original, at the time of Interview, failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appearfor the interview and Travelling Allowance will not be reimbursed.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not vest any right in candidates for being called for interview. Depending on response and requirement, the management reserves the right to raise / relaxl cancel I modify! alterthe recruitmentl selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever. Decision of management to cell the candidates for selection shall be final. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process orafier recruitment or on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or is notfound to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Outstation candidates called for interview for the post of Jt. GM (E7 grade) will be reimbursed to & fro single Air fare (Economy Class)lAC — l Rail fare by shortest route and candidates called for interview for the post ofAM (E1 grade) will be reimbursed to & fro single AC – tier rail fare by shortest route subjectto production of proof.
- Candidates are required to superscribe on the envelope, the Employment Notification No., Post Code and the Post for which they are applying while sending the application.
- The date for reckoning the age, qualification and post qualification experience etc shall be the closing date for receipt of applications as mentioned below.
How to apply :
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may apply in the application format (the application form can be downloaded from careers page of NMDC website www.nmdc.co.in) prescribed for the post along with the copies of certificates affixing recent passport size photograph & copies of certificates to Dy. General Manager (Personnel) — (R&P), NMDC Ltd., 10-3-311IA, ‘Khanij Bhavan”, Castle Hills, Masab Tank, Hyderabad-500 028 on or before 06-10-2014 by Post/ Courier. Applications not in prescribed format or without supporting documents forAge, Qualification, Experience, Payl CTC, Caste (if applicable) etc. or sent through any other modes viz. email, fax, by hand etc. or received after last date of applications shall be summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 06.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NMDC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016