National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Officer/ Diploma Holder Trainee through recruitment notification – National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NUMBER: 03/2014. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ B.E./B. Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Officer/ Diploma Holder Trainee Job on or before 24.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch this Video on How to Apply for the post :
|Company Name||National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Officer/ Diploma Holder Trainee|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||54 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Mineral Development Corporation Limited, PO : Bacheli, Distt : South Bastar, Dantewada (Chhattisgarh ) 494553|
Detail of National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) Junior Officer/ Diploma Holder Trainee Recruitment:
NMDC Limited, a schedule ”A” Navratna Public Sector Company under the Ministry of Steel, Govt. of India invites applications from prospective candidates having intense drive for excellence with high level of motivation for its Bailadila Iron Ore Mine, Bacheli Complex, District: South Bastar Dantewada of Chhattisgarh from Indian Nationals for the following post
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|06||Degree in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent from a
“Preference will be given to those who possess Electrical
Supervisory Certificate (Mining)”
A three year Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a
recognized institute plus Electrical Supervisory
Certificate (Mining) of Competence as per Chhattisgarh
State Electricity Board Rules.
Five years experience in carrying out repairs, overhauling
and maintenance of HT and LT system/installation, HT/LT
machinery, equipment and gadgets inside/outside
plants/building including overhead and underground
transmission lines/cables, transformers, circuit breakers,
panels, switch boards and their accessories and allied.
|07||Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
from a recognized University/Institute.
A three year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from
a recognized institute with Five years post qualification
experience in carrying out maintenance, repairs and
operations of HEM equipments like Dumpers, Dozers, Drill,
Shovels, Cranes, Graders, Compressors etc and ore
processing equipments like Crushers, Screens, Stackers,
Reclaimer, Conveyors, Feeders etc
|41||A three year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from
a recognized institute.
Selection Procedure for National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) – Junior Officer/ Diploma Holder Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Officer/ Diploma Holder Trainee Vacancy in National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC):
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from application fee. Demand Drafts drawn on State Bank of India, Bacheli (Branch Code- 3183) /UCO Bank, Bacheli (Branch Code- 1143) will only be accepted.
- The post applied for along with the respective post should be clearly superscribed on the envelop otherwise the application will be liable for rejection.
- Incomplete applications in all respects or applications without required attested/self attested copies of all required certificates will be rejected.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC (Non Creamy layer) / Ex-Servicemen category should enclose a copy of permanent Caste certificate in the Govt. prescribed proforma. The OBC certificate submitted by the candidate shall be obtained within 6 months and as per the orders contained in Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Department of Personnel & Training, New Delhi, O M No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.93 and should clearly indicate that the candidates do not belong to persons/section (Creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of schedule of the above referred Office Memorandum dated 08.09.93 and also belongs to the community listed as OBC by Government of India as per latest directives issued by Government of India.
- Candidate should keep the same photographs for further selection procedure, if any. 16. During recruitment process, if any information provided by the candidate is found incorrect/incomplete or it is not in conformity with eligibility criteria as specified in the advertisement for the above post or if it is found that candidate have concealed/distorted any material information, candidature will be cancelled at any stage during the recruitment process or even after selection.
- Eligible Departmental candidates may apply through proper channel.
- Applications received after due date shall not be entertained. Management is not responsible for any postal delay.
- The Corporation reserves the right to cancel or withdraw part or full vacancy advertisement at any point of time.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Interested candidates may download the blank application form, from career page of NMDC website: www.nmdc.co.in or get the neatly typed application on plain paper strictly as per the following prescribed format and send the duly filled in application along with attested/self attested copies of all certificates and testimonials and recent passport size photograph with a non refundable Demand Draft for Rs 100/-(Rupees Hundred only) for the post of Junior Officer (Tr.) and Demand Draft for Rs 50/-(Rupees fifty only) for the candidates applying for the post of Diploma Holder (Tr.) in favour of NMDC Limited, BIOM Bacheli Complex, payable at Bacheli so as to reach the ASSTT. GENERAL MANAGER (PERSONNEL) R&P, BAILADILA IRON ORE MINE, BACHELI COMPLEX, POST OFFICE-BACHELI, DISTRICT-SOUTH BASTAR, DANTEWADA (CG) PIN 494 553 within 21 days from the date of publication in Employment News. Applications received after closing date will not accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24.01.2015
National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) Recruitment 2014 – EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NUMBER: 03/2014.
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From NMDC|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Navratna jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|