National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) invites application for the recruitment of Managers with LLB holders
Company name :National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)
Qualification : LLB
Salary : Rs.20600-66000/- p.m
No of Post : 06
Last date to apply : 27/10/2014
Details of Post :
NMDC Ltd., a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India and Multi locational, Multi product and consistently profit making Mining and Mineral Exploration Organization with more than Rs. 1 2,000 crore turnover is in the process of massive expansion and diversification activities both in India and Abroad. The Company is having its iron ore mines located in Bailadila, Chhattisgarh; Bellary Dist., Karnataka and Diamond Mining Project in Panna, Madhya Pradesh etc. The Company is also setting up an integrated Steel Plant at Nagarnar near Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh and a pellet plant at Donimalai, Karnataka. NMDC is now looking for suitable persons for the following posts in Lawdiscipline to be deployed in integrated Steel Plant, Iron Ore Mines, Corporate Office, Hyderabad etc.
- Asst. General Manager (Law) (E5) 01
- Manager (Law) (E3) 03
- Asst. Manager (Law) (E1) 02
Note: The No. of posts indicated above is tentative and may vary depending
Graduation with Degree in Law (3 years course) or (5 years Integrated Course) after HSC (10+2) from a recognized University/ Institute. Desirable Qualification: Additional qualification of Degree/ Diploma in Geology, Environment/Environmental Law, Mergers and Acquisition, Contract Management is desirable.
The candidate should have minimum relevant post qualification experience as stated in para lll below in dealing with legal matters relating to Laws of Mines and Minerals, Environment and Forest Laws, Mergers &Acquisition, Contract Management (not litigation), Industrial Laws and Service Matters. The experience can be in legal department of Govt/Industrial Organization/Law Firm or in High court/Supreme Court in dealing with above matters. Candidates having experience in dealing with Laws of Mines and Minerals and contract Management will be given preference.
- Name of the Post :Asst. General Manager (Law) (E5) 01
- Experience :13
- Age : 50
- Remuneration :Rs. 43200-3%-66000/- (IDA)
- Name of the Post :Manager (Law) (E3) 03
- Experience : 07
- Age : 45
- Remuneration :Rs. 32900-3%-58000/- (IDA)
- Name of the Post :Asst. Manager (Law) (E1) 02
- Experience :02
- Age : 45
- Remuneration :Rs. 20600-3%-46500/- (IDA)
Candidates working in Govt./PSUs applying for the post of Manager (Law) (E3) must be working in the pay scale of Rs. 24900 — 3% — 50500/- (IDA) or above pay scale or equivalent grade for a minimum period of two years and should attach proof to this effect along with the application. Similarly candidates working in GothPSU applying for the post ofAsst. Manager (Law) (E1) must be working in the pay scale of Rs. 16400-3%-40500/- (IDA) or above pay scale or equivalent grade for a minimum period of two years and should attach proof to this effect along with the application.
Candidates from Private sector applying forthe post of AGM (Law) (E5) should be drawing a minimum CTC per annum of Rs. 17 lakhs or above forthe last two years. Candidates from Private sector applying for the post of Manager (Law) (E3) should be drawing a minimum CTC per annum of Rs. 12.00 Lakhs or above for the last two years.
Candidates from Private Sector applying forthe post of Asst. Manager (Law) (E1) should be drawing a minimum CTC per annum of Rs. 7.50 Lakhs or above for the last two years. They should indicate their organization structure (board level downwards) depicting their position along with the brief detail of their role and responsibilities in the current assignment. They should also attach proof of their per annum CTC / Professional Income as above along with the application.
HOW TO APPLY:
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the matriculation / secondary certificate
- Wherever CGPA / OG PA or letter grade in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/ Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy ofthese norms with respect to his /her University/Institute at the time of Interview. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA/OGPAwill be presumed to have been provided on a 10 point scale.
- The SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificate should be as per the formatas prescribed by Govt. of India. lfthe certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidate will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy ofthe same either in English or Hindi.
- Experience and Age relaxation and higher start in the time scale may be considered in case of deserving candidates. Candidates may be considered for a lower post in case they are found othenivise suitable depending on their qualifications, experience, present position and performance in interview. Resenlation for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/PwD will be as per Government guidelines.
- Apart from Pay and Allowances, other benefits viz. PRP, HRA, CPF, Gratuity, Free Medical facilities, Group Insurance etc., as per rules will also be admissible.
- Candidates called for interview should produce all original documents, at the time of Interview, failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the interview and Travelling Allowance will not be reimbursed.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not vest any right in candidates for being called for interview. Depending upon the response and requirement, the management reserves the right to raise/ relax/ cancel / modify / alter the recruitment / selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever. Decision of management to call the candidates for selection shall be final. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to &fro single AC – ll Tier Rail fare by shortest route subject to production of proof.
- Candidates are required to superscribe on the envelope, the Employment Notification No., Post Code and the Post for which they are applying while sending the application.
- The date for reckoning the age, qualification and post qualification experience etc shall be the closing date for receipt of applications as mentioned at Sl. No. 12 below.
- Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may apply in the application format (the application format can be downloaded from careers page of NMDC website nmdc.co.in.) prescribed for the post along with the copies of certificates & affixing recent passport size photograph to Dy. General Manager (Personnel) — (R&P), NMDC Ltd., 10-3-311/A, “Khanij Bhavan”, Castle Hills, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 500 028 by Post / Courier, so as to reach his office on or before 27.10.2014 Applications not in prescribed format or without supporting documents for Age, Qualification, Experience, Pay/ CTC, Caste (if applicable) etc. or sent through any other modes viz. email, fax, by hand etc. or received after last date of application shall be summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NMDC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017