National Mineral Development Corporation Limited invites application for the recruitment of Junior Stenographer GR-III (Trainee) with Graduate holders
Company name : National Mineral Development Corporation Limited
Posts : Junior Stenographer GR-III (Trainee)
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs.12000/- p.m.
No of Post : 02
Location : Hyderabad
Last date to apply : 11.08.2014
Details of Post :
NMDC Limited, a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Govt. of India and Multi locational, Multi product and consistently protit making Mining & Mineral Exploration Organization with more than Rs.12,000 crore turnover is in the process of massive expansion and diversification activities both in India and abroad. The Company is having its iron ore mines located in Bailadila, Chhattisgarh, Bellary, Karnataka and Diamond Mining Project in Panna, Madhya Pradesh etc. The Company is also setting up an Integrated Steel Plant at Nagamar near Jagdalpur, Chhatlisgarh State and a pellet plant at Donimalai, Karnataka State. NMDC is now looking for suitable persons for the following post to be deployed in its Corporate Ofñce, Regional Ofñces, and other Units etc.,
NO OF POSTS : 02 ( 01 RESERVED FOR PwD (VH) 8. 01 RESERVED FORST) Candidates belonging to categories other than ST and PwD (VH) need not apply. The no. of posts is tentative which may vary depending upon requirement.
Qualitication & Experience:
For ST Category
- Graduate in Arts/SciencelCommeroe etc. from a recognized University! Institute.
- Pass in Lower Grade English Shorthand and Higher Grade English Type-writing examination from Board of Technical Education or its equivalent qualiflcation duly recognized by Govt. Authorities.
- Candidates should have minimum speed of 😯 words per minute in English shorthand and 40 words per minute in English type-writing. Typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi Language, Knowledge of Computer/TelexlFax/Xerox and other office equipment operation is desirable. Candidates having working experience as LDC- Typist/Stenographerwill be preferred.
For PwD (VH) Category
- Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce etc. from a recognized University/Institute and qualified in Braille English Shorthand 80 words per minute & English Typewriting.
- PwD (VH) candidates are required to produce PH certificate as per Govt. of India norms in prescribed proforma in support of their claim clearly indicating that the degree of physical disability is 40% or more failing which the application is liable to be rejected.
Upper age Limit: 30 Years (relaxable up to 5 years for ST candidates and 10 years for PwD (VH) and for Ex-Servicemen as per guidelines).
- Outstation candidates called for Test/ Interview will be paid single sleeper class rail fare by the shortest route subject to production of railway tickets as per rules.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum criteria prescribed does not entitle any candidate to be called for the test/interview. The Corporation reserves its right to call candidates with/without experience at its discretion.
- Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may send in their Bio-data containing Post applied for, Name, Name, Mailing address, category (ST/PWD (VH)). Date of birth, Qualiñcation (Starting from Matriculation with name of Institution/University, percentage of marks, Division, year of passing, Experience (Name of employer, date of joining & leaving, designation, pay scale, last pay drawn) and other particulars including phone and e-mail id, affixing recent passport size photograph together with copies of certificates to the Dy. General Manager (Personnel) (R&P), NMDC Limited, Khanij Bhavan, Castle Hills, Masab Tank, Hyderabad 500 028, on or before 11-08-2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11.08.2014