National Museum Institute (NMI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accountants & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Museum Institute (NMI) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Museum Institute (NMI).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Accountants & More Vacancies on or before 19/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Museum Institute (NMI)
Vacancy Name : Accountants & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Museum Institute (NMI),National Museum Campus, Janpath, New Delhi -110011
Detail Of National Museum Institute (NMI) Accountants & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Museology is an autonomous organization of Ministry of Culture.
- In order to get the internal audit of the Books and perform the activities as defined under scope of work, quotations are invited from registered Chartered Accountants/ Firms having registration with Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
- The CA/ firm should have minimum 10 Years’ experience in the field of audits out of which 5 years in the audit of Accounts of Central Government Autonomous organization following the Common format of Balance sheet for its annual accounts is preferable. Moreover, the CA/firm should have an average turnover of Rs. 20.00 lakes per year for the latest three financial years i.e. 2013-14/2012-13/2011-12. Self-attested copy of Income Tax returns/ orders of departments/Audited Balance Sheet of the firm are to be submitted in support of turnover.
- Scope of work 1. To carry out internal audit for the period from 01.04.2015 to 31.03.2016 on monthly basis. 2. Preparation of final accounts in accordance with prescribed format issued by the office of CAG for the year ending on 31.03.2016.
Selection Procedure For National Museum Institute (NMI) – Accountants & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Accountants & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Museum Institute (NMI):
- The fees may be quoted separately for each Work or jointly for both the Works and the Institute reserves the right to allot both the work to a single firm of Chartered Accountant or to different two firms.
- For empanelment, it is required to submit offers in the prescribed format accompanied with self-attested copies of CA registration, Registration with C & AG certificates and testimonials.
- The last date for submission of sealed offers for empanelment is 15 days from the publication of advertisement (Last date is 19-09-2015). Applications received after the due date and time will not be considered, The envelope containing the application should be scribed as “Applications for empanelment of Chartered Accountant”. If the work of empanelled CA for the financial year 2015-16 is found satisfactory, then the empanelment can be considered for further extension on mutually agreed terms.
- Please submit a signed & stamped copy of the complete documents as token of your acceptance to the terms & conditions. The National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Museology reserves the right to cancel any or all the offers without assigning any reason thereof. The National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Museology also reserve the right to reject the offer(s) received with extra terms & conditions laid down by the offerer. The Institute has the right to reject the lowest bidder if the professional Documents provided in support are found incorrect
- Only those bidders who meet the specified qualifications/criteria will be eligible to be considered in the process.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/09/2015
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016